Opera ball of ending and beginning

"Mhm, my stomach" Akira said waking up from her sleep "You better stay here quietly if not trust me your stay in the vampire realm will not be pleasant" jek said chaining her to the bed "if I stay here then don't go after Ritsuka!" She shouted getting off the bed 'luckily the chains here are longer' she thought "who are you to tell me what to do" Jek said laughing "you promised me! You promised you wouldn't hurt them!" Akira said as he walked towards the candles "I don't remember" he said turning the lights off and locking the room door "no! At least turn on the lights!" She said banging on the door.

"You poor poor thing, being left here in the dark must be really lonely" a man said at opening the door and snapping his finger to turn the lights back on "who are you?" Akira asked stepping back as he approached her "I would have thought the daughter of the God king and demon queen would know who I am, but it doesn't matter your beauty replaces your dead brain" The man said "your Nesta" akira said.

"That's lord Nesta to you" he said staring down at her breasts while licking his lips "lord Nesta what are you doing here?" Jek asked entering the room before Nesta forcefully grabbed Akira breasts "No!" She yelled slapping him "how dare you!" Nesta said slapping her as she fell to the ground "what would you like me to do with her?" Jek asked "impale her to the castle and bleed her, make sure no one touches her blood" Nesta said leaving the room "you heard the lord" Jek said approaching akira as she let out a scream.

"Akira" Mage said turning his head to an unknown direction while his mates fought over who would get Ritsuka "what's wrong with you? I would have thought you'd also be interested in Ritsuka" Shiki said "I could care less about her now I'm just worried about her" Mage said staring off into space "who Ritsuka?" Shiki asked teasingly angering Rem "I don't know what you guys are fighting about but don't include me in it" Mage said "yea,I thought you liked Akira urie" Shiki said looking at him "who says I can't have more that one butterfly?" He replied proudly.

"That's why you don't have a girlfriend you creep" Mage said looking at him disgustingly "look who's talking jackass!" Urie said "what do you know Akira's my girlfriend" Mage said pressing his head with urie's "self proclaimed much how many times did she reject you and plus it seems like her red haired exorcist has a better chance with her than a smelly sock like you!" Urie said making Mage rethink his feelings for Akira.

"Before we meet your lord I have one question" Ritsuka said as Rex opened the door to take her to his lord "what is it?" Rex asked clearly not up for her questions "I want to know where Akira is if not I'm not following you!" She said stepping away from the man "oh the hybrid, she slapped our lord so she was impaled to the castle, after that it was easy brainwashing her" Jek said as they walked "after finding out she was afraid of being alone we decided to use that to our advantage" Jek said as they finally reached the boat to take them to his lord.

"Akira!" Ritsuka said seeing her friend laying in a coffin like a dead person with holes on her arms and legs "what did you do to her?!" Ritsuka said seeing her white hair "doesn't she look beautiful docile like this" Nesta said looking at her with his cold red eyes "once we get the grimoire we'll use her to open a gate to the heavens and from there she'll help us conquer the world" Nesta said as he ordered someone to take the coffin to where the ceremony would be held.

Later

"Ritsuka are you hurt?!" Lindo asked as he and Rem arrived before Nesta could drink her blood "Lindo how did you find me?" She asked running towards her cousin before Nesta could get to her "back off pal" Mage said suddenly appearing in the room "you came" Ritsuka said excitedly before getting caught by Jek "hey where's Akira?!" Mage asked not concerned at what was happening "oh you mean the hybrid she's over here" Nesta said as Akira appeared from the shadows beside them.

"Akira there you are, I'm so glad your alive do you know how worried I was but if you kiss me I swear I'll forgive you" Mage said walking towards her before being attacked by the vampires "Get away from me disgusting vamps!" Mage said as they began fighting.

"Jek bring the girl here and let's continue the ritual!" Nesta said as he climbed up the stairs "hybrid I want you to keep them busy I'll call for you when your needed" he said as Akira created a sword with her powers "impossible that's the light sword Excalibur" Rem said looking at a sword "leave her to me you guys deal with the vampires!" Mage said as he began battling his self proclaimed lover.

"Hybrid get here!" Jek commanded with Akira mid battle "yes" Akira said keeping backwards "don't listen to him!" Mage said as Nesta grabbed her face "you will now face the real power of a hybrid mixed with God and Demon" Nesta said as Akira hair rose and her eyes glowed causing everyone power to be drained "what's happening?" Shiki asked falling to his knees "this is the power of a hybrid!" Jek laughed "she's being controlled by Nesta so she's draining all our power" Roen said falling to the ground "how do we stop her?" Lindo asked.

"Somehow we have to trigger an emotion or feeling deep inside that's strong enough to make her snap out of her trance" Roen said as they all looked at Mage "what are you looking at me for?!" He asked "any last words devil?" Jek asked grinning happily "yea I guess, Akira of your still there I just want you to know something" Mage said "?" Jek said confused "I love you too" Mage blurted out stopping the vampires in their tracks.

"Haha! Do you think that's all it takes to stop her? She's under lord Nesta control!" Jek laughed before noticing tears fall from Akira eyes "what?!" Nesta said feeling his power being drained "I love you too" Akira said smiling "damn you bitch!" Jek said pushing Akira down the stairs "gottcha" Mage said catching her before she fell to the ground "take care of her well move on" Lindo said running towards Nesta "you okay?" Mage asked as Akira "I'm not my body hurts so bad" Akira said before falling unconscious.

Time skip

"I don't know if I should thank the devils" Akira's father said after the vampire King was defeated "Mr. Suzumiya?!" Ritsuka said looking as he walked up to Mage who was carrying his daughter "hand her over" he said but Mage refused "before I give her to you I just want to tell you how much I love your daughter and would like to marry her in the near future" he said proudly "HELL NO!" Akira's father said before attempting to crush Mage's head with his hands.

"Say you want to marry my daughter if you want to die!" He said gripping tighter to Mage's head "alright but I'm dating your daughter I don't think she'll like it if I die by the hands of her beloved father" Mage said trying to stop the urge to scream in pain "beloved father?" The white haired man said blushing at what Mage said "does she really care for me, I'm so glad my baby girl thinks I'm beloved to her~" he said blushing "I'll never consider the marriage thing but you can date... for now" he said composing himself "can we have intercourse?" Mage asked excitedly "fuck you!" The man replied before disappearing to the heavens along with his daughter.

"Happy birthday my dear" Her father said smiling happily.