Bolero of Solitude and Melancholy

"What your parents are back?!" Ritsuka said surprised "yea and he was so weird after seeing the student council boys in my room" Akira said her face turning red after remembering what her father saw the moment he entered her room "what's wrong?" Ritsuka asked after seeing her bright red face "yesterday when my dad entered my room he immediately saw mage Nanashiro holding me, oh my gosh thinking about it just makes me want to kill myself!" She said hiding her face between her hands.

"What's going on here ladies?" Lindo asked placing a glass of orange juice in front of Akira "sorry lindo I don't like orange juice you can give it to the cats" Akira said immediately closing her mouth "sorry it's a habit" she said while Lindo ruffed her hair "you guys look like a good couple~" Ritsuka said causing both of them to blush "I should head to school now bye" Akira said running out the door "be careful on your walk to school" Lindo said heading outside to sprinkle holy water around the house.

"What are you doing here my beautiful sunshine" Urie said walking up to Akira who was in the infirmary taking her medicine "I'm taking my medicine" Akira said as the nurse placed 3 pills in her hand "what's the origin of your illness?" Urie asked "premature birth" Akira said leaving the room "how about we go on a date you and I, skip school and spend the rest of the day together" He said getting close to her "I've already missed a lot of days of school in this one semester I can't afford to miss any more" Akira said backing up to a wall.

"Back off can't you see your freaking her out you perv" Mage said pulling him away from her "how dare you-she's gone" Urie said stopping mid sentence "because of you melons is gone!" Mage yelled "don't call her that you bastard! Stay back you stink!" Urie yelled back 'I'm glad I left they both freak me out' Akira thought sweat dropping.

After school

"I should probably call the driver now that I'm done with my club meeting" Akira said opening her bag to look for her smartphone "hey babe" a voice said from behind her "Mage Nanashiro?" She said as he slowly walked up to her "it seems like your better" he said licking his lips as he got closer to her "yea and I'm just about to leave after my club meetings so if you don't mind I gotta go" she said opening her phone to call her driver "why don't we go spend the night together~" Mage said pulling her close to him before getting stopped by the sound of a car horn "Daddy?!" Akira said running towards the car "get in Akira we're going home" her mother said as she opened the door to get in.

"Good morning" Akira said sitting on the chair beside her father "Akira I don't want you hanging around those boys anymore understand?" Her father said flipping through the newspaper "and why's that?" She asked as the kitchen maids placed her breakfast in front of them "no wait how did you know where I was after all I didn't even contact the driver once In school?!" She said her eyes glowing a bit "we were in the area and we were worried" her father said peeking at her from his paper.

"why are you worried, you've never visited me when I was sick all you do is send me gift for my birthday and if it wasn't for that giant painting hanging in the middle of the stairs I would have forgotten how you look like!" She said grabbing her book bag and running off to school.

"Akira let's go find Ritsuka together" Azuna said after Rem came in looking for their friend "yea" Akira said standing up "Kya it's Mage Nanashiro~!" The girls in the class squealed as mage entered the room "I'm looking for Akira suzumiya" he said before spotting the blond near the window "there you are melons we're going on a date" Mage said caring her under his arm as he jumped out the window "Akira!" Azuna called out.

"If you wanted to talk to me that much you should have said so instead of abducting me!" She said pinching him as he immediately dropped her "for someone who's frail and weak you sure know how to pinch!" He said rubbing the place she pinched "we should go back before anyone notices we're gone" she said attempting to stand up but failed "ow why did you drop me so hard earlier?!" She shouted rubbing her butt at the sudden pain while Mage just laughed "I don't think anything's funny now help me up!" She said stretching her hand for him to hold.

"Come name anywhere you'd like to go I'll pay" Mage said flirtatiously "oh please I don't think you can afford the places I wanna go, and even if you can I've gone there at least once" she said proudly "wow going on a date with a rich girl is difficult" he said with a smirk "...I wanna go to a cat cafe" she said her face turning red from embarrassment "I've never been to a cat cafe, please can we go" she said nervously before Mage agreed.

"Who would have thought Akira Suzumiya want to go to a cat cafe for a first date!" Mage laughed while carrying Akira into the cafe, "aren't they the cutest~" Akira said as she crawled after the cats "indeed~" mage said staring at her "i have a dog and cat and yet they could never get close to me because people assume I'm allergic" she said before getting distracted by a golden eyed cat that had an attitude "I need a camera to capture this moment" she said looking for a camera while coughing "here" Mage said handing her a camera.

"Thank you?" She said finding it weird at how he didn't bring a bag with him and yet still managed to hand her a camera "after here I wanna go to the amusement park" she said standing in different angles to take a picture of the cat "I'll assume you've never been there before" mage said walking up to her as she agreed "guess what we'll be doing if we weren't in public right now" he said grabbing her waist "I don't think this is appropriate" she said blushing as he felt her body "let's go to the Alley and finish our conversation" he said picking her up and leaving the cafe.

"Now that we're here let's have some fun~" he said pinning her to the wall and licking her neck "stop someone might see us" she said trying to push him away but he was far too strong for her "mhm~" Akira moaned as he bit a specific part on her neck "moan more for me I love hearing your voice" he said attempting to kiss her before being stopped when Akira's father appeared "are you deaf didn't you hear her say to stop?!" Her father said walking up to them "buzz kill" mage said gently placing her on the ground "Akira I told you to stop hanging around these devils" her father said carefully carrying her.

"Devils?" She said turning to Mage "what do you mean dad mage can't be a devil, right?" She asked looking at mage "there are 5 types of powerful mythological being in this world, century's ago Devils were higher than Vampires in the power chain but something happened and now they're on the same power level in third place is the dragons they divide the border between the lower rank and the higher rank, right from the beginning of time demons and Gods were on the same level in terms of power so it was never decided who was stronger" her father said.

"Okay and? what does that have to do with me?" Akira asked as mage leaded against the wall "your mother is a demon princess while I'm the God king which makes you a hybrid between God and Demon" he said shocking both Mage and Akira "all these years your mother and I haven't been here we were trying to combine both races so you could rule them in the future and your not a sickly child most of your power as a hybrid was sealed away from birth to prevent Devils/vampires getting close to you" he continued.

"All this information is hurting my brain, why why am I now hearing of this now?" Akira asked as he father placed her on the ground "look what happened to your friend mother, we don't want the same thing happening to you" he said "so you lied to me, your supposed to be my parents and you lied! Mage your a devil get us out of here!" Akira yelled pulling his hand "get back here Akira" her father called out "no!" She yelled back "feisty, Mage likes" Mage said picking Akira up and opening tear in the sky and entering.

"...why so silent all of a sudden?" Mage asked walking down the dark path holding Akira tightly "what do you want me to say?" She asked staring at the ground "tell me how much you love me, how you want me to stay with you, tell me you want to stay with me and be free from your family" Mage said before feeling droplets of water on his shoulder "huh?" "Please stop, stop joking like that!" Akira said wiping away her tears as it kept falling out "alright so stop crying you have snot coming out your nose" mage said using his sleeve to clean her.

"Are you sure your a devil?" Akira asked jokingly "just cause I'm doing this now doesn't mean I won't ravish you later" He said drawing her face closer to his attempting to kiss her before his space shook "what's happening?" Akira asked looking around "yup your father is a God alright, I'll take you home" Mage said opening a tear revealing Akira bedroom "thank you" Akira said as he placed her down on her bed before leaving.

"Where did you go this afternoon?" Urie asked as mage entered the third library "none of your business" he said before lying on the couch to process all the information he received from Akira's father "you smell of a woman, a pretty woman" Urie said snapping Mage out his thought "I wasn't with her!" Mage yelled sitting up right "with her? Who is her? I can't believe there's a girl out theee that actually likes your smelly ass" Urie said "just shut up" Mage said laying back down staring at the snot stain on his jacket.