Depravity and the Forbidden Quadrille

"Ngn can't breathe~" a blond girl said clenching her chest tightly before suddenly waking up to the sound of knocking "miss please get up!" Her nanny said rushing into the room after hearing her groans "nanny Kim?" The girl said wiping away the sweat on her forehead "we have to get you to the bath if not you could catch a cold" Kim said helping her up as they slowly walked towards the bathroom.

"If you don't mind me asking what was in your nightmare tonight?" Kim asked helping her into the bathtub "so can't remember it felt as though something or someone was pressing my chest it was hard to breathe" she said as Kim washed her hair "...it's alright now" Kim said "by the way, its almost my birthday are mom and dad coming back?" The girl asked playing with her finger nail "I'm sorry no word from the master and mistress yet, but I'm sure they'll say something" Kim said trying to reassure her "I expected that they're never here anyways" the girl said sinking into the water as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Good job lady Akira you made it to this months teen magazine cover" a man in his early 50s said as Akira exited the elevator coughing "thank you, I think I'll skip breakfast here and head to school" Akira said placing a pack of white handkerchiefs in her bag "but your medicine" the old man said "I'll have breakfast at school and take my medicine there" Akira said as the doorbell rang "Hey Akira" A brown haired girl said entering the mansion "good morning Ritsuka" Akira said walking up to her friend.

"Are you ready to head to school?" Ritsuka asked as akira coughed into a handkerchief "I'll prepare the car" the old man said bowing before leaving to a different room "your coughing a lot are you sure you can go to school?" Ritsuka asked "I'm fine, I've missed 2 weeks of school now because of my illness, I can manage and luckily none of my classes are upstairs" Akira said reassuring "alright, but if you can't keep going I'm right here" Ritsuka said linking her hand with Akira as they headed out "we should stop by your place on our way back" Akira giggled.

"Look it's Akira suzumiya~" a few girls squealed as the car parked in front of the school building "your quite popular" Ritsuka said exiting the car "really?" Akita asked jokingly before hearing their names being called "Ritsuka, Akira what's happening!" A blond said running up to the two as they headed towards the entrance of the building "hi Azuna nothing much" Ritsuka said before Akira let out a light cough "how was that English paper?" azuna asked catching up to them.

"Terrible I kept putting it off and soon enough my English tutor found out about it and made me do it without stopping" Akira said remembering what had happened "did you get sick?" Azuna asked as Akira nodded submissively "there you are girl what did you two do?" A girl with dark blue hair asked running up to the group before dragging both Akira and Ritsuka to the announcement board.

"Urgent Notice: "Akira Suzumiya and Ritsuka Tachibana, second year class A and D, report to the third library immediately." Student Council President, Rem Kaginuki" Akira read "what! But why?" Ritsuka asked "what did you do Ritsuka?" Akira asked "your name is also on the paper" Azuna pointed out "yea but I wasn't here the last 2 weeks so I can't be in trouble, you must have done something Ritsuka" Akira said staring at her friend "i didn't do anything" Ritsuka said "come on you have to know what this is about" the blue haired girl said.

"I don't though, I swear I have no idea" Ritsuka said "are you sure the great rem doesn't summon for no reason" the blue haired girl said "the great Rem?" Akira asked "he the president of the student council and he's from the Kaginuki family" Azuna said "I'm from the Suzumiya family and people don't call me the great Akira" she said "they have a bunch of different names for you" Azuna said as Akira coughed into the handkerchief 'blood' she thought trembling while looking at the handkerchief "anyways we should go now, I have to stop by the cafeteria and grab some food and head to the infirmary" Akira said heading towards the student council room as the students whispered.