Chapter numero 9!~~~ :P

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!!!

(for real this time)

Hey. guys! so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP* so so so so sno so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP* so so so so so so so so so so so so *GASP,TAKES IN AIR* .....SORRY!!! I haven't updated this story in a while *Sigh* .......

America from Hetalia:... You do realize that on all of your chapters you say sorry? Geez woman stop saying sorry and take responsibility for your actions instead of just saying sorry and not doing anything. pfft, Canadians....always saying sorry.

Me: HEY! Leave my country and my (mostly me) people alone! :'( ... What are you even doing here anyways? @_@ go away *picks up and throws him*sigh*

Well as I was sayi-

Tamaki: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IN A WHILE!!!?? Its been a year!!! Why did you abandon us like that!

Me: *irk mark*... Where did he come from? *twitch*

Twins: I agree with boss... We wanted to know what else was going to happen with you and the club!

Me: ..me? *cocks head to the side*

Kyoya: *pushes glasses up* it is obvious that Cathy is mainly a puppet of yourself.

Me: *anime sweat drop* okay, Alright! Shoo shoo let me write now! *pushes everyone away.

Honey: WAAAA! Nute-chan!!!! I missed you!!!!

Mori: mhn.. Agreed

Haruhi: why did I get dragged here? ... *sigh* Guys stop making her feel bad I bet there's a reason why she hasn't written.

Me: Thank you haruhi there is! As you can see I'm in the middle of writing so Shoo!

Honey:Waaaa!!

Me:*irk mark *push*push* "Honey go eat cake" *dust hands off* there piece and quiet again

Heh, heh, yeah.... Sorry for keeping you waiting for like a year @_@ but no worries!! I made this chapter as long and detailed as i could to make up for the lost time ;P thank you for being patient :) Merci beucoupe!

OH! So the winner of the mini contest is @rbrow250 because... (not sure if boy or girl but pretty sure girl) I really loved how detailed your pharagraph was :) and how DEEP it was lol CONGRATS!!! (Ps: thank you for telling me how to correctly spell you know whose last name ;)

(even though I already forgot how....sowwy!!!!)

And! It might take me a bit to find out how to dedicate a chapter to someone on my iPod/ tablet. Lol

Oh yeah!to all the other people who joined in the little contest and wrote me a paragraph y'all get my votes on one of your stories as well (because i feel terrible making you all wait) XD <3 thanks for waiting , voting, commenting, fanning/ following

~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~SO~SORRY~FOR~THE~WAIT~

*Recap*

"So, did ya convince Tamski-senpai to pretend to be Haruhi or what?? Tell me what you've got in store for us,so I'm prepared." I asked even though, of course knowing what was going to to happen.

"Wow, Cathy-chan. You hit the spot dead on this time." The twins said in perfect harmony yet again. I giggled I really couldn't help it.

"I think it's so cool how you guys do that!" They grinned and shrugged. My mouth began to frown.

"Hey, guys I'm really sorry about this morning. I hadn't meant to be so mean, I just...... hmm.... well...."

*End Of Recap*