:) Ch.4 (:

*Recap*

*Cathy's Pov*

 Stupid banana peal....where in the hell did it go?

Haruhi came over and helped me get up. "I know how you feel right now....I've been through this to. I just hope you don't end up li-"

"You.Will.Pay.Back.Your.Debt." I looked up to see dark aura coming my way. He really is a demon....

"Hold up! How is she gonna do that?" Luna said, shielding me.

"Easy, she will be our knew member of the host club!" I rolled my eyes. AH CRAP! How did I know that was coming?

*Luna's Pov*

"Easy, she will be our knew member of the host club!" Sorry Cathy you're on your own on this one....Can't do anything about this.

*Thud*

My eyes drop to the grown.

YUP! Cathy Fainted!

*End of Recap*

~~~*~~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

*Cathey's POV*

"So... you're saying that I have to dress up as a boy?" I asked for what seemed like the 10th time.

I still cant believe it...TAMAKI was the one who suggested it! Like what the fuc-fudge balls.Isn't it Kyoya's job to be the devil?

"That is Correct." Tamaki said with a smile on his face. I glared at him and turned my head away from him, making sure that my dark aura was choking him.

"Anyways, since you guys officially start school tomorrow no one knows that Cathy is a girl, all they know is that there's going to be knew transfer students...So! YOU!"

Kyoya points at me with a gleam in his eyes.

"Not only will you dress up as a boy for club activities but, for school also!."

"What!? I thought I was dressing up only for club activities!" My eye twitched but then I calmed my self down, I had a pan to distract them for now.

"Um guys, one little problem. You see tomorrow is the physical exams." I felt a tap on my shoulder, it was Luna.

*Luna's POV*

Man, Cathy can be such a dimwit at times. I tapped her shoulder."What?" she said sounding annoyed.I went down to her ear.

" that won't matter, you do remember what they plan....right?" Her face went in shock.

"Holy snap, crackle, pop rice crispy squares!" She jumped out of the pink couch and pulled a tamaki by sitting in a corner making mushrooms grow.

"What is it Ca-Chan?" Honey asked confused.

"*Sniff*sniff. I don't wanna be a boy!"

 "Well to bad cutie, you gotta pay back your debt." The Hitachin brothers said in Harmony getting all in her face.

*Cathy's POV*

"Besides, you might not because you're way too feminine." The twins look at my chest then back to my face. I rolled my eyes and walked away from them.

"Yeah, well I kno-... have a feeling that Mommy and Daddy have a plan already." I said pointing at Kyoya and Tamaki.

"MY HARUHI!!! WE"RE GOING TO MAKE A PLAN!! So don't worry my two little daughters! Tomorrow we'll have a plan ready for you!"

I rolled my eyes, Well i already know what's gonna happen....... "OKay well, i'm going home since you seem to have everything under controle, come on Luna!! Let's go out!"

Luna said good bye to Haruhi first and gave her a hug."Coming my darling!" She winked at me and skipped to my side.

"Shhhh, don't call me that in front of people...." I faked a blush, following our little act yet again.

She kissed my cheek and pulled me to the door. I waved good bye to everyone but glared at tamaki. "Bye Ta.ma.ki...... I hope you sleep with one eye open tonight." I giggled when he hid behind Kyoya.

"Mommy! tell our little girl to stop being scary!" I saw Kyoya roll his eyes and wink at me......WHAT! WINK AT ME!!??? That is soooo not him!

"No. Bad girl. Stop."Kyoya pushed his glasses while smirking.

"HAHAHAHA!!  Bye Daddy! Seem like mommy is on my side this time!" I stuck my tongue out at Tamaki making him go to his little corner of despairs.

Luna open the door and pulled Me out of the room, on the way out i heard cynical laughter......The twins.

****************************************25 minutes later***************************************

*Lunas POV*

"Holy crap on a cracker, Cathy!! where are we going to sleep, how are we going to eat, how are we gonna do anything!!?? I still can't believe what you did......'what did you do?"

"I told you, i opened the manga and that's it!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well we gotta find shelter soon because it looks like it going to rain soon." She nodded in agreement.

"Erika! I have an awesome idea where we can crash!"Cathy started running. "Follow me! Slow poke!"

*************************************10 Minutes later***************************************

"Cathy you are a smarty pants!"

"yes, yes I am!" She said all smug.

"Well, we should get some rest, we have a big adventure coming up."

HI!! NUTELLA HERE!!

I am so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo  sorry that I haven't updated for so long and that this chapter is kinda short and not really well done........but hey! i was on vacation T_T hahaha well I'm Back!! Anyways what do you think about this chapter? I hope it was okay.

So, where do you think they're sleeping at??

<~Vote~Comment~Fan~>

Thanks for reading!!                                                                                                                                               ~Nutella ;)

Ps: Please forgive my tardiness and my sloppy ending.... X(