Ch.1 <3

PICTURE OF CATHY ON THE SIDE!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

imagine there is a pink streak of hair on the side of her bangs XP

*Cathy's point of view*

My dearest friend luna and I were walking through the mall when we both saw the sign that made our day.

"OH MY HOLY COW TACOS! LUNA! BLACK BOND BOOKS IS HAVING A SALE!" I scream pointing at the sign.

"HOLY POO! LETS GOOOO!" Luna  yelled grabbing my arm and running into the store.

"To the manga section!!" I screamed.

"Huzzah!" Lunna yelled pointing her arm straight out like a roman.

We was getting a lot of weird looks, but meh.

"OHSHC is on sale too!" I yelled picking up volume 1 turning to a random page. I really liked this manga! The twins were soooo H.O.T

as I turned to the first page A bright white light came from the page blinding me.

All of asudden my feet were off the grownd, It felt as if we were flying!

"C-Cathy  what in the name of fish burritos did you do?" luna asked studering.

"I dunno!" I yelled paniking.

luna's POV

"C-Cathy! what in the name of fish burritos did you do?" I screamed. Man Cathy can be such a big air-head sometimes!

"I dunno!" She yelled looking frighten.

Suddenly we were thrown against the ground.

"Owwwwww I think I broke my butt bone..." I moaned.

"You sounded like a cat when you said that." Cathy moaned.

"Shut up and lets find out where we are. because this sooo doesn't look like Vancouver "

(Canada Vancouver b.c)

"Wellllllll, who in their right minds would paint a place pink? Out of colors...or something, much?" I heard Cathy mutter to herself.

"U-uh, C-Cathy?" I asked stuttering. Looking at the o-so familiar door.

"Yesssss?" She said in a sing-song voice.

"Does 'Music Room 3' ring a bell?"

"What the turd monkeys!" Cathy screamed.

"Is this even possible? Is this a dream?" I said. then I pinched Cathy on the arm.

"Hey! That hurt like little fishy's outta water! Pinch your self next time!" She yelled at me.

I giggled. Man This is sooo Cool! Who would of thought...?

"Sorry Cathy. Hey let's go inside!!" I sang happily.

"K! let's go!" She said pulling me from the ground."

we opened the door and.... omy gawd!!

"Welcome Princesses!" They all said together (I'm guessing you know who)

*Pfft* Cathy blew a roses petal out of her mouth.

"What the hell is up with all the petals?" We said in perfect harmony.