Nutella is awesome, Just saying XP~~~~~~> Here's Ch. 6

*Recap!*

"Boss! We got them!" The twins chanted.

Me and luna waved good morning. "Ah, yes! Good morning princess." He kissed Lunas han-WHA!? My moth popped open, Luna hates Tamaki! She turned to me and shrugged.

Tamaki let go of her hand and came to me. "Bonjour ma petite fleur." He smiled at me and then kissed my hand. I just smiled back and murmured a good morning.

"Um....What did that block of wood tell you?" Luna asked, of course making Tamaki go into his stupid mushroom corner.

"He said, Good morning my little flower." Luna just rolled her eyes and fake puked.

"Hey, you wanted to know!"

"Whatever cutness." She walked away and went to Haruhi.

"Okay, so where's my uniform?" Kyoya gave me a creepy smile while Tamaki Gave me a reassuring smile. OH, Shit cakes! What are they thinking now!? you'd think because you've read a manga you'd know what they're thinking, but NOPE!

*End of Recap!**Cathys POV*

"thanks for helping me get ready and everything." I told Haruhi as she helped me bind my chest. Kind of awkward but better Haruhi then the twins who were with Luna right now.

"No problem. The twins wanted to help you but I insisted that I should." Haruhi gave me a reassuring smile.

"And I thank you for that. I owe you big time!" I hugged Haruhi, not caring that I was half naked.I let go of her and looked down at my feet.

Me and Luna shouldn't be here.... I know it's fake but everything looks so real and feels so real, I don't want to jeopardise haruhi's relationship with anyone. Who knows what could happen....plus i'm not to comfortable with the boys.

I looked back up to see a stunned Haruhi but then she gave me a really gentle smile."I'll keep that in mind." I nodded as she told me this. 

"MY DAUGHTERS! ARE YOU DONE YET?" Tamaki asked out said the door.

"No. not yet, just give us a few minutes." Haruhi answered while helping me slip on the jacket.

"Huh? you're ready?! DADDY WANTS TO SEE!!!" Tamaki opened the door to see me with no pants and a jacket halfway through my arms. I began to blush but not as much as he did. His face turned tomato red and began turning slowly and walked away.

I sweat dropped and so did Haruhi. "Man, that Tamaki-Sempi really needs to pay attention more huh?" I asked Haruhi who nodded her head.

By now we were done with my transformation. 

".....You look like a guy Cathy... you don't look too bad." Haruhi smiled while her cheeks turned a really light pink. I blinked. Did she really just blush? I couldn't help but smirk! I must be pretty good looking for her to act like that.

I turned around to face the mirror in the room.I saw myself.....but it wasn't really me.Jet black neck length hair was on my head, and side bangs.I picked the wig XP

Hey If I had too be a guy I'll look how ever I wanna.

I looked as flat as a washboard and the uniform made my body structure less feminine.Yup I looked like a guy, an emo one! FUCK YEAH I FEEL MACHO! I giggled at my own thought.

Me and Haruhi came out, and the first thing i saw was tamaki in his little mushroom corner eating a bowl of ramen. I just ended up chuckling and rolling my eyes.

"Not too bad, with your looks I bet the ladies will be all over you." The twins said together in unity I Just smiled.

"I know right? I can pay off my debt faster then I thought I would."

"DON'T SAY THAT TO MY DAUGHTER!" Tamaki yelled.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Tamaki remember this was your idea that from now on i'm a boy?" I gave him a devilish smile and winked at him. He froze while an arrow plunged through his chest. Where the fudge turds did that come from!!??

I ended up rolling my eyes at him, as soon as i did that a anchor fell down on his head!

"OH MON DIEU! Est-ce que tu est d'accor tamaki-sempai!?"                                                                        (Oh My God! Are you okay Tamaki-Sempai!?) I asked tamaki as I helped him get up by pulling him up with my hand.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Thank you Cathy-chan." He said while brushing himself off. I walked away before he could see my face.

"Hey Cathy are you getting ill?" Kyoya asked me.

"Nah, I'm fine." I said trying to hide my Scarlet face.

"WOW! Ca-chan, you look like a boy! right usa-chan?" Honey came jumping into my arms giving me a big hug. I giggled at him.

"OH MY GOD! CATHY YOU LOOK LIKE REAL GUY!!" I turned to Face Luna who just came out of the other room with the twins. I had to make a double-take because OH GOD DAMN! that dress was uglier in person!  My mouth just popped open, I was dumb-struck!

The twins came over to me, they bent down to my level and closed my mouth. Then flicked my forehead. I gave them the death glare.

"Don't.Touch.Me.Again, like that....Ever." My bad omen came out choking them. I've never really liked being touched by boys after that incident whit him. Yeah I know I let Tamaki kiss my hand but that's all! I don't trust any boy not even my family.

"C-can't, b-b-breath!" The twins croaked.

"Oh, My God! I'm so sorry guys!" Man, anything is possible here huh? to be able to choke someone without touching them! I feel like a superhero!!! I wish I could have defended myself at that time... i'm really getting in-over my head.

I went up to them to see if they were okay, they seemed to be fine, witch made me feel really relived!

"Hey, Cathy calm down. don't cry." Luna came and hugged me. she brushed off tears that were beginning to roll down my cheek. I nodded and brushed off the rest of the salty water on my cheek.

All of a sudden the first bell rang.

"OH SHIT! THE BELL RANG!! LET"S GO!" Luna grabbed me by the hand, I grabbed Hikaru, Hikaru grabbed Kaoru and he grabbed Haruhi.

"Bye guys! I'll see you later!" I told the rest of the guys in the room.

HI!! NUTELLA HERE!!

Honestly i'm really disappointed with myself TT_TT this chapter is bleh! but bare avec moi!! (With me)

BUT! J'ai updated !! yay!!

And hey!! If you didn't like how I dropped the f bomb T_T I warned you at the beginning XP

Anywho! the picture over here~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~> Is how I imagined Cathy's hair!! XP

<~Vote~Comment~Fan~>

~Nutella <3