I <3 Tacos!~~~~> well, here's ch.7

*Recap*

"Don't.Ever.do.that....again." My bad omen came out choking them. I've never really liked being touched by boys after that incident whit him. Yeah I know I let Tamaki kiss my hand but that's all! I don't trust any boy not even my family.

"C-can't, b-b-breath!" The twins croaked.

"Oh, My God! I'm so sorry guys!" Man, anything is possible here huh? to be able to choke someone without touching them! I feel like a superhero!!! I wish I could have defended myself at that time... i'm really getting in-over my head.

I went up to them to see if they were okay, they seemed to be fine, witch made me feel really relived!

"Hey, Cathy calm down. don't cry." Luna came and hugged me. she brushed off tears that were beginning to roll down my cheek. I nodded and brushed off the rest of the salty water on my cheek.

All of a sudden the first bell rang.

"OH SHIT! THE BELL RANG!! LET"S GO!" Luna grabbed me by the hand, I grabbed Hikaru, Hikaru grabbed Kaoru and he grabbed Haruhi.

"Bye guys! I'll see you later!" I told the rest of the guys in the room.

*End Of Recap*

Back in the club room...

"Hey, Kyoya, Have you found anything about those girls yet." A very serious Tamaki asked with his arms crossed.

Otori pushed up his glasses up  and leaned against the couch. While shaking his head angrily.

"No I havn't. It's like they don't exist at all. Something about them is wrong and it's really starting to piss me off." Kyoya said calmly.

"Hmm, well they are strange i can tell you that. Did you see how Cathy acted right now? She was very.....tens?. I wonder why..." Tamaki trailed off into thinking mode (A/N :o shocker!! I made Tamaki think seriously!)

"Well I don't trust them.... Let's get to class or we're going to be late." Otori left without another word with suo right behind him.

Back with Cathy...

"Um...Luna I think you should get to your class now, the bells about to ring at any moment."  Luna didn't want to part with me and was arguing about staying in the class with the twins Haruhi and me but...

she knows thhat she's one year older then me so she's in the same class as Tamaki....the one she dosn't like, I kinda feel bad for her. with all the stuff that's happen so far... I don't want to leave but she does.

a sigh left my mouth.

"Luna, come'on please don't act like this." I cupped her face ready to do our act.

......CRAP! I totally forgot that I look like a guy right now!

I sweat dropped, but continued, and went with the flow. I kissed her forehead and pushed her out the door.

"I'll see you after class, ok?" I reassured her, she nodded her head and left the class room. I went to the teachers' desk to let her know I was new here. I was really hopping she wouldn't introduce me to the class but....

"Okay class! Settle down. We have a new Transfer student here. His name is Blaze DelFu." Okay I know what you're thinking, but Kyoya some how was able to change my name to hide my disguise...I have no idea how but he did.

"He came from Canada.....Blaze you can take a seat between-"

Oh please,Pretty please say The twins!

"The Hitachin brothers. Boys, could you please rise you hands to let him know where you are."

YES!! I would totally fangirl scream if I was a 'girl' and not in the story where i could embarrass myself T_T but I rather live it!!

"Don't worry teacher. He knows us already." The twins said together in a matter-of-fact way as I was already walking to where my seat was.

Okay Cathy you need to act like a boy, and portray your look properly.

"Yo." I said calmly with my hands in my pockets while blowing the hair in my face to the side. I heard some girls squeal.

DAMN! I'm good! I should be an actress!

I stopped and turned my heals so I was facing the direction of the fangirls. I gave them a little smirk and winked at them before I began walking to my seat.

I took My seat, Koaru on my left and Hikaru on my right.

"Hey, Cathy you're doing pretty good, you don't even seem like yourself." The boys whispered in my ears. I rolled my eyes but said thanks.

I began feeling stares from the girls and it was kinda starting to freak me out. I tapped Haruhi on the shoulder. She turned to face me.

"Hi there Ca-Blaze, What's up?" I sighed with relief, I swear she was gonna say Cathy-Chan. I leaned closer to her so no one else could hear me.

"Hey Haruhi...How do you handle all these girls?" She just chuckled at my question.

"I don't know I just.....Go with it." I nodded considering what she said.

"Blaze I know you're new here but Please don't talk while I'm giving a lesson." The teacher informed me.

Oh great I just got here and I'm already in trouble!

"Sorry sensei."She smiled at me and tuned back to the white board. Well today was gonna be another interesting day.

I laid back on my chair taking notes.

HI!!! NUTELLA HERE!!

Sorry this took my a while to update!! Please don't hate me!!! XP

Yes I know this is kinda short and not really eventful but! Ya got somethin' ;) *giggles*

Right?? I'm not giving up on this story XD I'm having fun writing this!

So I have a question for all of you guys.

who's your favorite Character so far? Cathy of Luna? And why.

I'm just curious

<~Vote~Comment~Fan~>

(I didn't really proof read this so if anything is kinda bleh, let moi know okay?)

I LOVE TACOS!!!!! Just thought I would let ya guys know that!!!

Until Next time!!

BYEBYE!!

thanks for reading!!