-_- *Ch.5* -_-

*Recap*

*Lunas POV*

"Holy crap on a cracker, Cathy!! where are we going to sleep, how are we going to eat, how are we gonna do anything!!?? I still can't believe what you did......'what did you do?"

"I told you, i opened the manga and that's it!" She rolled her eyes at me.

"Well we gotta find shelter soon because it looks like it going to rain soon." She nodded in agreement.

"Erika! I have an awesome idea where we can crash!"Cathy started running. "Follow me! Slow poke!"

*************************************10 Minutes later***************************************

"Cathy you are a smarty pants!"

"yes, yes I am!" She said all smug.

"Well, we should get some rest, we have a big adventure coming up."

*End of Recap*

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

***Next Morning****Chathys POV***

"Pssst!.....Luna?" OH dear god! why is it so hard for you to get up!" I thought to myself while shaking my friend, trying to wake her up. The sun was already almost up!

"Psssst! Luna..." Nothing. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, you asked for it my dear friend......LUNAAAAA, HELP THE CLOWNS ARE ATTACKING!!!"

You see, on her sixth birthday her mom got a clown to show up at her party, and it turns out he had too much birthday cake so when he was singing happy birthday to her, he ended up barfing all over her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Luna shot up like a sky rocket and ran out the door, with me not far behind.

"Luna, calm down. I just had too wake you up!" She glared at me, her eyes as fierce as a tigers.

"Now,now. Don't be like that, I just don't wanna be late for our first day of school.we still need to get our uniforms!" I explained while backing up slowly. I swear the only reason i'm fit and thin is because I have to run away from Luna when she gets mad at me.

"Oh sweet baby Jesuse! You're right!! Com'on Cathy we have to hurry!" I nodded in agreement and began following her.

"Wait!" Luna stopped.

"what now Cath-Cath?"

"I wanna brush my teeth!!!" I began crying. I just have to brush my teeth, my mouth feels icky in the morning.Got a problem with that??

"Okay,Okay." She began checking her pockets.

"All I have is the money that i was gonna use....for the bookstore! I still have it! and it turned into yen! Cathy, check your money!" I did as she said and there it was, 97 yen!

"YAY! Let's run to a market really fast! I bet  we can run as fast as flash! Wanna know why? Because we're not in the real world anymore, we're in a manga!" It felt odd saying that but it was true.

" 'k, let's try it!"

We began jogging but then picked up speed, soon we were running so was everything was blurry. We stopped in front of a random market.

"Di-did you see that Luna!? We're like flipping superhumans!" I giggled then stepped into the store.

***___***___***___***___***___*** 5 Munutes later***___***___***___***___***___***

*Lunas' POV*

"Okay, we brushed our teeth and hair.Let's go!" I really just want to get this day over with. I already know what's going to happen.

"Okay! Let's book it!" I'm happy Cathy seem to be enjoying this....

One minutes later we were at the front doors. Everyone was staring at us and it began making me uncomfortable.My heart skipped a beat.

"Cathy wait, I don't know if this is a goo-" I couldn't finish what i was saying because someone was pulling me. I turned to see.....The twins.

"Let go of me.....Um,  are you Hikaru or Kaoru? I'm sorry i really can't tell." I asked sheepish because i know it hurts them when people can't tell them apart.

"I'm Kaoru."

"Oh, well then please let go of me Kao-"

"Luna, he's lying. Kaoru is right here pulling me...could you please let go. I won't run away." Cathy gave him a reassuring smile, I just don't get how she can still be okay around boys after what'sbeen done to her...

*Cathys POV*

Kaoru let go of my arm and murmured a sorry.

" Ces't d'accor!" he just stared at me, not knowing what i told him.

"I said, it's okay!" I giggled then caught up with a very shocked looking HIkaru and a very annoyed looking Luna.I gave Hikaru a smile then asked where we were going.

"We're going to the club room, to get you ready, remember you'll be here as a student." He said the last part in a.......well you know how he sounds! ...a little mean? kinda like he's playing a game?

I rolled my eyes at him. " And why is Luna coming?"

"We have her uniform ready for her, the club guessed that since you're knew here you wouldn't really know anything so he got us to bring you guys." Kaoru explained to me with a warm smile. I still don't understand how they became so different from each other...well i guess they are their own person.

"Oh, well that was nice! What are we doing here, just talking? Let's go!" I grab Lunas hand and began skipping my way to the club room.

after a minute or so we were already at the door to the club.I open the doors and BAM! stupid petals went it to my mouth. I rolled my eyes and began whacking them away from me.

"Like I said what's up with all the pedos?" Luna whispered to my ear.

 "Boss! We got them!" The twins chanted.

Me and luna waved good morning. "Ah, yes! Good morning princess." He kissed Lunas han-WHA!? My moth popped open, Luna hates Tamaki! She turned to me and shrugged.

Tamaki let go of her hand and came to me. "Bonjour ma petite fleur." He smiled at me and then kissed my hand. I just smiled back and murmured a good morning.

"Um....What did that block of wood tell you?" Luna asked, of course making Tamaki go into his stupid mushroom corner.

"He said, Good morning my little flower." Luna just rolled her eyes and fake puked.

"Hey, you wanted to know!"

"Whatever cutness." She walked away and went to Haruhi.

"Okay, so where's my uniform?" Kyoya gave me a creepy smile while Tamaki Gave me a reassuring smile. OH, Shit cakes! What are they thinking now!? you'd think because you've read a manga you'd know what they're thinking, but NOPE!

HI!!! NUTELLA HERE!!

I hope you guys like this chapter. I'm trying to make my writing more serious? I dunno i guess not 2 goofy? lol.the chaps are way 2 short but hey, i told you guys i had no idea where this story was going ;) OH! and i'm thinking of making Cathy the main character and Luna the suporting character XP

Witch means There wont be to many  Luna POVs X( Hope you guys don't mind but it's hard to have two main people, lol

...bet you guys are still wondering where thy're sleeping!!! XP

Ps: I'm trying to update faster and when I can XD

Thank you for reading!

<~Vote~Comment~Fan~>