Chappy 10 \(^_^)/

****Recap******
The exam was kinda retareded ... All they did was take random measurements ... Silly rich people ... Or I guess it would be more fitting to say silly anime and manga rich people. I sighed and sank into my seat. Me and Luna left the school right after I was finished with my exam of course we left without saying good bye, we didnt want the club *cough* tamaki *cough* and kyoya *cough* to ask any questions about us or where we lived. We really have to find some other place to stay at because it felt weird crashing here. Well! I guess this adventure is gonna be better then I thought!

*****end of recap*****

~~Cathy's Pov~~

Ugh.... My back hurts. I can't believe Luna and i are crashing at a damn church T^T the wooden benches hurt my back and neck really bad this time but I guess I can't really complain seeing that We don't have anywhere else to sleep.... *sigh* "come on luna, lets get ready for school."

"Grrrr five more min please."

"No, Come on lets go!" I pulled on her legs. "Lady manager is coming soon don't you wanna see if that's today or not?" I pouted and licked her leg.

"EWWW WHY DID YOU DO THAT?"

"Because I FELT LIKE IT!" I looked at Luna and wondered if maybe she didn't wanna be here.
"Hey, Luna... do you wanna go home?"
"No...yes.... I don't know. This is all exciting stuff but I don't know I guess I'm a square." I looked at my friend with a frown. "Is it because you missed the fun last time with the exam and all?"

Luna looks up at me with doe eyes "maybe..."

"Okay , we'll try and make it so you don't miss out on anything anymore!"
"YAY" Luna exclaimed
We both got ready for school, Luna helped me bind my chest while I put my emo as fuck wig on. We ran to school and was there in a jiffy, we did have superhuman speed after all. We went our separate ways for class. once class was over me and the twins plus haru-kun went to the club room.Every club member was wearing kimonos except for me, the twins and haruhi. Tamaki approached us and gave us kimonos to wear.

"DADDY SAYS WEAR THIS" He yelled at us excitingly.

"OKAY" I yelled back with the same energy,
"WAIT! Tamaki, can Luna wear a kimono toooo!?"

"She's not part of the club" says kyoya.
"But she kinda is though don't you think" I cross my arms.
"Yeah let her wear one!" Everyone chanted. I smirked and crossed my arms. "Seee, everyone agrees with me!"
******Lunas pov*****
I was so happy that I got to wear a kimono with everyone! It really made me feel more apart of the group. Everyone was getting ready for the club to open so I just sat and watched from the side when Haruhi came over. "How are you feeling today?" She asked. "I'm alright just a bit tired is all, thanks for asking!"
"You look super cute with that kimono!" 
"Thank you!"
"AND NOW WE OPEN THE CLUB! Places everyone!" Tamaki said while dancing and spinning across the room. The flood gates opened and a swarm of girls rushed in. "Oh Tamaki, my dearest Tamaki , why are you so beautiful?"
"I'm hoping to catch your eye, even if for just one second." I heard Tamaki say to a girl. My left ear grew large as I was being nosey.
"Than why is your your voice so sweet and mellow?"
"To set your nerves at ease so that my true feelings might reach your heart."

Okay that's enough for me I might barf in my mouth and swallow it. I walked over to the treats and ate a few while I watched everything unfold into the of me.
******Cathy pov******
No one really knew about me being a host so I didn't have many customers yet which was a good thing because I had to get used to all this, it's harder than you'd think. I could head Tamaki and some girl being all gooey. I could hear the twins talking about undressing each other and kyoya telling haruhi that if they keep it up she'll  be able to pay off her debt in no time. I searched around for luna and found her by the treats. " Hi sugar...get it? Sugar!?"
Luna just rolled her eyes and laughed.
"HARUCHAN BLAZE! I can't find my sanda!" Honey senpai cried. "But you were just wearing your sandal" we said together.
"Mitskuni" mori said while putting the lost shoe on honey. "Takashi?" Honey started crying and hugged mori. All the girls in the room swooned, I guess tears really are a big thing with these girls. Haruhi Luna and I just stared as a vile of fake tears fell out of one of the twins kimonos. I picked it up while Haruhi asked what it was.
"For your information it's common for a host to use eye drops." Said kaoru
"No woman alive could resist a man on the brink of tears." His brother explained. I just laughed and put some in my eyes. "How do I look?" I said with a sad face. "LIKE A BLOB FISH!"
"Shhhh not you luna, rude"
"I agree, tears don't suit you" Tamaki said
"How sweet T_T" i wanted to have the charm too
"As we were saying" the twins said in unison
"Don't be such a party pooper" they said to Haruhi. "HEY! Don't talk to Haruhi like that" Luna said while hugging Haruhi. I was waiting for the twins to give Haruhi the treat but they never did so I decided to "here Haruhi this is for you, I bet you don't like sweets much but take it anyways" some girls in the room looked at me and gawked. I soon got surrounded by girls and pushed away from Luna and Haruhi. " wow you're so kind even though you look a little scary."
" yeah that was super sweet of you!"
"I hope one day you give me sweets"
*****lunas pov*****
Cathy got swept away from us and as she did Tamaki came by and started piling up sweets in Haruhi a hands just like in the anime. "I don't really like sweets but it'll be a nice memorial offering for my mother" girls fainted and swooned over her while Tamaki cried. I chuckled and looked over to the door where I saw a girl... I knew this girl. Renge! So today is the day.