Nothing Between Part 2

Charlotte

"Come here," Arsen told me, and helped pull me up so that I was straddling his hips again.

"I thought you said your turn," I sighed as he worked to undo my bra and nipped at my shoulder. I carefully pushed his shirt over his head so as to not jostle his tattoo bandage, and then let my hands rest at his belt.

"It is. But not like that." Once I was completely naked, he laid me on my back again and gazed down at me wickedly. "Now, I get to finally have you, wrapped around me like I've wanted since I fucking met you."

"Since you met me?" I asked softly. I knew I'd fallen for him pretty hard and fast, no matter how much I tried to deny it, but I never knew if it was at all the same for him.

"Oh, Charlotte," he said, a knowing smile tugging at his lips. "You have no idea how I feel, do you?"

"Not entirely," I answered honestly, though the word "feel" had my heart jumping.

"Then I'll just have to show you."

I don't know if he moved on his own or if I pulled him, but he was over me, kissing me, and letting his hands explore where they had never before. They smoothed up and down my waist, across my ribs, up my sternum, and finally, over each of my breasts, lightly at first, and then with more pressure. His thumb teased around the hardened peak of my nipple, and his free hand slid down to grip my ass and hike my leg around his waist.

"I don't think you can imagine how badly I've wanted this," he gritted against my lips. "How damn long..."

"Then have it," I said, and finished undoing his pants. "Have me. And I can imagine." I used my foot to help push his pants off, and then paused. Here we were— finally— after months of kiss and run, and keeping secrets, together at last. His erection pressed the inside of my thigh, and I was pretty sure he could hear my heartbeat skyrocketing, but he simply looked down at me with those molten golden eyes of his, burning.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Charlotte," he said, his husky voice filling the space around us, and somehow, the way he said that harsh, raw word made me fall even harder for him.

"Make me yours, Arsen," I pleaded breathily in response. Arsen bent down to whisper something in my year, almost imperceptibly, but those three words stole my breath completely, and made me realize just how truly, deeply, stupidly, and completely I was in love with him.

And then he was between my legs, sliding his cock up and down my slit, before slowly sinking into me.

We sighed in unison when he was completely inside me, the feeling of total togetherness washing over us in a wave of intimacy, and then Arsen was kissing me again as he began to move. He stretched me to my limit in the most delicious of ways, and I felt my walls squeeze around him.

Arsen started off slow, but even that was enough to drive me crazy. I was still buzzing from when he made me fall apart with his tongue, and each movement, each leisurely thrust just dragged that feeling out. I whimpered against his lips, and he picked up his pace, groaning when I bucked my hips to meet his.

"This isn't going to last long if you keep doing that," he growled against my mouth, and punctuated his words with a deep thrust that had me crying out.

"Don't stop, please," was all I could gasp out in response. I could already feel something building in my core again, and the need to chase that sensation had taken over all others.

"Wouldn't dare," Arsen said in my ear, and then it was like someone took his chains off, and he was set free. One of my legs went over his shoulder while the other hooked behind his back, and the rest was an indescribable blur.

Arsen was not gentle, and I didn't want him to be. What I felt for him had always been so raw, almost primal, even when I tried to stifle it, and where words had never been exchanged about those feelings, the pure, carnal desire spoke volumes.

I came again. Maybe twice. After the first, it was a constant pulse of ecstacy as Arsen fucked me senseless. He kissed my neck, my jaw, up to nip my ear, while his hands held my body tightly below his.

Just before he found his own release, his lips returned to mine, and his arms crushed me in the most incredible way as he came apart. He said my name against my lips, again and again, until we were both finished shaking.

Arsen rolled off of me, but he didn't let go. We were both sweaty, but he kept me firmly plastered to his side. The only sound for a long time was our breathing, and the strong heartbeat below my ear as I rested my head on his chest. There were no more secrets whispering in the air between us. No more lies or invisible boundaries keeping us apart. There was nothing but me, and him.

And that was perfect.