Before You Begin - CWs and Update Schedule

Hey all!

Before you begin, I just want to throw out a handful of optional CWs so you can reasonably decide if this book is for you! This book is NA urban fantasy/ romance, and will contain frequent swearing, tattoo/needle imagery, consensual sexual content, gun, knife, and fantasy violence, some gore, main character injury, reference to opioid abuse, and side character pregnancy. Read at your own discretion, and enjoy the wild ride!

In terms of update schedule-- my goal is to post two to three times a week, though I am sometimes inconsistent with mental health ups and downs. I'm still editing some of the later drafted chapters and am working on writing the final few, but I'm also editing and writing multiple other books, so I'm trying not to overwhelm myself too much (especially since I am going back to uni this fall).

I'll be posting chapter teasers occasionally on my tik tok as well (baileywritesbooks) so if you do use the app, I'd love to see you over there!

Also, since I did originally plan to run this on Kindle Vella and then changed my mind, there are a BUNCH of chapters on my Ko-Fi as well. If you'd like to read ahead (a little over half of the book is there), you can find that link in my bio. 

With that, I hope you enjoy the return of Skins & Needles, and happy reading!

-Haybails

P.S. The top image is the original cover for S&N. Some of you may remember it. I loved it, but decided to change it up last year. Below is an alternate cover concept, just for fun :) If you have a fav, I'd love to hear!

 Below is an alternate cover concept, just for fun :) If you have a fav, I'd love to hear!