Changer Twenty-

Ohmigosh! Chapter Twenty!!! I am at chapter 20! I just want to say how thankful I am to all of you for the votes, comments and support.

Also a few of you were asking about the wine that Theo's grandmother gave them and don't worry, all the questions will be answered.
Love,
Katrena-Faddis
---------------------------------------------------------------
Theo's P.O.V.-

"Why don't you all sleep here for the night. Your drive is long and you guys are obviously tired." Gram said to us when everyone had left. Nikki had been leaning on my shoulder half asleep when everyone was leaving.

My mom and Dad had left a few hours ago taking Amelia home, Jennifer had gone with them claiming that she was tired.

I shook my head to refuse. "Gram, we are just fine making our way home. Nikki is tired, but I'm just fine." I explained. Nikki was about half asleep so she just nodded.

Gram placed a hand on Nikki's back. "Nicole? Sweetheart are you okay to get home?" Nikki was already to far gone to answer though. Gram looked up at me with a disapproving look. "See, she is so tired that she can't even keep her head up. I would feel better if you were to stay here." She said it in a way that said if you were to refuse you would break her heart.

I sigh in defeat. "Alright. If you want us to stay here than I guess we will." I picked up Nikki and asked, "Where do you want for us to stay?" Gram grinned and placed the bottle of wine that she gave Nikki earlier onto Nikki's lap.

She lead us out to the condo that she has in her backyard. "You will be most comfortable back here. We are redoing the guest room and your aunt Maria is in the other one. Is this okay?"

"This is just fine. Thank you."

Gram opened the door and lead us inside. There was a small entry when you enter, to the left there is a dinning room with a door leading into the kitchen. I knew from when I was little that down the hall there is a family room, small bathroom and a staircase.

Gram walked farther down the hall where the staircase was. "Up those stairs and to the right there is a bedroom and to the left is the bathroom." She watched me walk Nikki upstairs before following. "There is some food downstairs, but promise me that you guys will drink the wine when Nikki wakes up."

Her request was odd, but I agreed anyway. "Okay, Gram. We will drink the wine."

I helped Nikki under the blanket, she was in a dress do I don't think it was to uncomfortable so I just left her like that, I did help her out of her jewelry though. All day I wanted to tell her that she looked pretty, but before our fight I was to nervous and after I was just to hurt and angry.