Chapter Eleven-

Hey! Eleven chapters that's crazy! Sorry for taking so much time before updating. So above or to the side is Nikki's personal bodyguard, Tom.
Love,
    Katrena
-----------------------------------------------------------
Theo's P.O.V.-

          "You told Amelia?" Lane shouted at me. "That's even worse than your little snuggle times!"

           I run a hand through my brown hair. "I know, it was stupid, but she was shouting at me so I said the first thing I could think of."

         He shakes his head at me and says. "How the hell are you going to be a mobster if your little sister is able to get information out of you?"

         "What am I going to do?" I ask and rub my face.

          Lane thinks about it for a minute before answering. "If hating her doesnt work than do the opposite. Be a loving fiancée to her when people are around even family but when your alone be a complete jerk. That way she thinks that you are faking it all while you get to test if your feelings are real."

         "And how am I supposed to explain that to her?" I ask.

          He thinks about it before snapping his fingers. "I got it, if she asks just say that you have to foul everyone because that is partly true. Uncle Joey does want everyone to think its a marriage of love."

         I nod my head. "That is actually a really smart plan."  I start off to the door. "Now let's go see how it works."

                              ***
Nikki's P.O.V.-

         I was speaking with Marianna about school when I felt a hand on my lower back. "Hey Nikki, what are you up to?" Theo asked and started rubbing my shoulders.

          What is he doing? What happened to the guy who wanted nothing to do with me.

         I lean forward a bit so that I was out of his grasp. "Your mother and I were discussing school. What are you doing?" I ask to go along with the faking.

        Marianna claps her hands together. "Oh don't worry sweet heart, we can talk later. Go be with your fiancée." She then left Theo and I alone.

         I turn around and take a deep breath. "Theo, I-"

         He gives me a sharp glare. "What?"

         I run reach up and clutch my neckless hoping that it will give me courage. "I was hoping we can try to make this real, I think that it will make this entire thing a lot easier."

        He shakes his head. "You still don't get it do you? I don't want a marriage to you." He uses his arms to block my way around him. "I don't know why they think we should be together." He whispered the last part as Marianna came back in.

        "You two are just to cute for words!" She exclaimed as she grabbed her phone off the counter and hurried to take a photo of us looking at each other. "You guys are going to have the cutest kids one day!"