Bodyguard

Younghyun grinned widely behind his mask when he heard the screams of My Days as he dismounted the van. He felt a hand on his waist, and he looked back to see his bodyguard dismount the van after him. They walked toward the building, his bodyguard keeping a grip on his waist as they did, pulling him next to him closely.

Younghyun waved at My Days before his bodyguard squeezed his waist to tell him to get in the building. There were a few more My Days inside the building. Younghyun pulled out his phone to check his social media feed and then he started giggling.

"What?" the bodyguard asked, leaning toward him, and looking at his phone over his shoulder.

Younghyun's giggles intensified when he heard My Days behind them let out a sound of disappointment. The elevator opened and they stepped in, his bodyguard once again putting a hand around his waist to pull him in. Younghyun waved at My Days again as the elevator doors closed.

Younghyun laughed softly, "They hate you." 

His bodyguard hummed affirmatively.

"We need to stop coming up with stupid ideas to hide our relationship —" his bodyguard took off his cap and mask, "— Sungjin hyung."

Sungjin tossed aside his bangs before pushing them back, taking a deep breath, "You're the one who came up with it."

Younghyun shook his head amusedly, "I just got discharged and there will be an article about me already aside from my discharge."

Sungjin grinned.

"'Fans upset about Young K's bodyguard, call agency to act' will be a headline," Younghyun said. "Watch how the agency deals with demands to fire you."

Sungjin giggled, putting a hand on his waist again and pulling him to kiss his cheek.