Untitled 02

Summary: No one knew Sungjin and Younghyun were together for some time now and Younghyun became tired of hiding their relationship.

Rating: General Audiences

--

Younghyun leaned back on the swiveling chair, eyes closing as he sighed softly. He felt his body relax and he got sleepy, so he opened his eyes, blinking a couple of times before letting them focus on Wonpil who stood inside the recording booth.

Sungjin, sitting beside him on another swiveling chair, watched him stare tiredly at Wonpil as the younger recorded his part. He laughed softly when Wonpil cursed under his breath and asked to record again.

Younghyun let his left hand crawl to the big red button while his right hand propped his head on the table. Before he can push the button to start recording, Sungjin grabbed his shoulder to earn his attention.

Wonpil looked at them when he didn't hear the music in the headphones. Dowoon, who was sitting on the small couch in the corner of the recording room, watched them.

"Should we continue tomorrow?" asked Sungjin.

"Oh? Alright," Wonpil mumbled as he took the headphones from his head. "I felt good today, but yeah, let's continue tomorrow."

"No, no!" Younghyun opposed. "Let's just finish your part, Pil-ah. Then Sungjin hyung and I'll record our part tomorrow."

"Kang Bra —"

"But his vocals are on point today," Younghyun looked at him, tired but ready to argue. "He might be out of it tomorrow."

Sungjin sighed and leaned back, letting Younghyun's shoulder go, "Alright. Let's finish your part today."

And they did finish Wonpil's parts that night. It was already 02:31 AM when they finished. Sungjin told Wonpil and Dowoon that they can go ahead back to their practice room and that he'll talk to their bassist for a while.

Dowoon threatened they might go home without them. Sungjin only shrugged. They thanked the producer who was with them and then left him and Younghyun alone, the younger leaning back on his chair again and closing his eyes.

Sungjin took one of his hands, his right, and kissed his knuckles gently, "You're so tired."

Younghyun hummed deeply and rolled his chair to Sungjin. He rested his head on his shoulder and let himself go to sleep all while Sungjin held his hand.

Sungjin transferred Younghyun's right hand to his own right one, raising his left arm carefully to wrap it around Younghyun.

The younger shuffled against him, repositioning his head on his shoulder. Sungjin held his waist and pressed a kiss on his head.

"You can't sleep yet, Kang Bra," Sungjin softly chuckled.

Younghyun sleepily clicked his tongue, "Just tell them to go home ahead."

"We can't sleep here," Sungjin reminded.

"But I'm —" Younghyun sighed before sitting up and standing.

Sungjin watched him stretch and yawn before he stood up himself, taking his and Younghyun's phones from the table. He let Younghyun tug him out of the recording room, his hand in his.

They greeted Jaebeom with a smile, the younger stopping in his tracks and looking surprised at them. They also crossed paths with Chan, Younghyun reaching to mess the younger's hair and tell him to go home already.

"You go home, jeez, hyung. I know you know I know about you two but you don't —" Chan had walked right between their intertwined hands, breaking it.