Chapter 6

It had been a week since their battle training. In that time, Class 1-A had been keeping up with their studies and even got to choose their class representatives. They decided to vote to choose, with Izuku winning and Yaoyorozu coming in second place, making them the Class Rep and Vice Rep respectively. Now they were sitting in their classroom, waiting for their next practical heroics lesson. Aizawa walked into the room and over to the podium.

Aizawa: "I know you all must be wondering why I'm up here instead of All Might, it's because of today's training."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card similar to the one All Might had the week before, only the text was different.

Aizawa: "You'll be doing rescue training at an off campus facility with me, All Might, and one other hero observing you. Now,-"

He pressed the button for their costumes, making them pop out again.

Aizawa: "-you can choose to wear your costumes or not, as you're not used to them and they could hinder your movement. Those of you wearing them, pick them up, those who aren't will just wear their PE uniforms. Now go, the bus is waiting."

The class stood from their desks and did as they were told. A few minutes later, they walked out from the school and over to the bus where Aizawa was standing.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, as Class Rep, it's your duty to load them."

Izuku nodded and stepped up to the bus doors.

Izuku: "Alright! Please get on one at a time to avoid getting hurt! Feel free to sit where you want as long as there's room."

The class walked past him one by one and onto the bus until he was the last one on. The last seat was next to Ibara so he sat down, as he did, the bus began to drive off. Soon after the bus started moving, Tsu spoke up.

Tsu: "Midoriya. I often say what is on my mind, so may I ask you a question? -kero-"

Izuku looked up to face the frog girl.

Izuku: "Sure Asui, what is it?"

Tsu: "Well firstly I'd like you to call me Tsu."

Izuku: "O-oh okay. Tsu, what's your question?"

Tsu: "Your quirk seems very interesting and powerful, most quirks as powerful as yours come with a pretty heavy downside. -kero- What's yours?"

Izuku: "Oh it's not much. Just turning to stone if I take in too much energy."

Bakugo: "You're saying that like you didn't give us all a scare when you first tried it. Damn nerd."

Izuku turned to him.

Izuku: "It's fine Kacchan, as long as it doesn't spread past my wrists I'm fine!"

Kirishima: "Drawback or no it's a pretty strong and flashy quirk, perfect for a pro. My Hardening won't be able to compete."

The red haired boy hardened his arm.

Kirishima: "See? Not flashy at all. Not really that good for a pro."

Izuku: "It's not like that at all! With your quirk you can easily become a shield for citizens caught in crossfire and bulldoze your way through almost any attack! It's perfect for a hero!"

The boy smiled.

Kirishima: "Yeah I guess you're right!"

He unhardened his arm and put it down.

Kirishima: "Bakugo's quirk is pretty good too!"

Tsu: "-kero- Yeah, but he wouldn't be that popular."

Bakugo: "I would be popular!"

Kaminari: "Sorry man, that's what happens when your whole personality is based around being loud and nice to one person at a time."

Bakugo: *Yelling* "SAY THAT AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SHI-"

A notebook met the side of his head.

Izuku: "Please don't antagonize our classmates."

Bakugo sat back down grumbling.

Aizawa: "Shut up, we're here!"

The bus slowly came to a stop and they got off. Then two people approached them, a hero in a space suit, and All Might.

???: "Hello Class 1-A, I'm the space hero Thirteen."

She gestured behind her.

Thirteen: "And this, is the USJ."