Chapter Three

I come back around with a throbbing headache and something wet on my head.  I can faintly hear screaming in the background, it sounds like a male voice.  I feel a slap on my face.  I open my eyes to see the bright blue of Jeremy's eyes.  He was lying on top of me and he had his hands on me.  My eyes cloud with fear.  He is yelling at me that he wants me to watch him when he does this, he wants my eyes open. And then I realize my skirt is up and panties gone, his pants down. And then it hits me. I'm being raped.  In an alleyway.

      I can't explain the excruciating pain this cause.  There are so many different types of emotions going through my head, remembrance, fear, and how I wished I had just stayed at the hotel.  I drowned him out of my thoughts at the beginning, but he was slapping me now, I guess he asked a question or something and I didn't reply.

      "Open your eyes bitch! Open your damn eyes, Jen!"

      I force my eyes open and look into a raging lunatics eyes.  How could I not have noticed before that he was crazy?  He seemed so nice, so friendly. I realize he is hurting me, but I don't even care. I'm in shock. I'm staring blankly at his face, as if I'm staring through a window.  I feel like a black void, like there is nothing left in me.

      When he is done, he pulls up his pants and walks away with a sneer on his face.  I'm left there, staring at the sky with a pained expression on my face and silent tears rolling down my cheeks.  I get up slowly, with a second wound much deeper than the first, pull my skirt down, grab my shoes, and walk shakily towards my home.  I try to take stock of myself, and realize my shirt is ripped, stockings are gone, I have scratches and bruises all over me, a knot growing on my head, and a gash above my eyebrow, which explains the liquid dripping into my eyes. 

      Once I make it home, I see the lights are on and try to remember if I left them on or not.  I go up to the door and grab a key from under the mat.  I stick it in the door, give it a twist, and push open the door.  The first thing I notice is the mess.  What with my head wounds and all, I think it's time to clean the house, but then realize it was clean before we left.  The second thing I notice is that the door knob is broken, I guess I missed that, being in a trance and all.  The third thing I notice is a man.  A man standing in my living room, with a ski mask on, and a basket ball bat in his hand and a sack in his other.  And the last thing I noticed was he had the brightest green eyes I had ever seen.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I feel terrible that I made Jen have to go through this, but I felt like putting it in there and so I did. Power of the writer! Also, I know it's short but I couldn't find anything else to add in the chapter..