Chapter 33

"Hmmfff..." Copter's moan a little bit from the kissing with Godt's in his work office, during break. After the first time, their relationship, was getting better, though Copter still needs to go to the volunteer work he signed for three months after that. During that time, Bas and Godt was waiting anxiously and was worried since the place didn't have phone coverage. Even though they occasionally had sex, but they felt they were missing something without Copter and that it was never enough.

But once Copter coming back, Godt and Bas make sure to poured it all out, and since Copter was taking a break for a week before coming back to work at the hospital, they didn't give Copter much break until everything gets normal between them three.

But, somehow, Godt couldn't get enough of Copter and will come to him every chance he gets, even though they were still at the hospital. That what happened now, when he stopped Copter from going out and to ravage Copter inside the office, and he never forget to make sure the door was locked before anything. Godt was still kissing Copter out of his breath, when his phone ringing, making him annoyed. It still his break time, but he needs to answer the call anyway.

"Yes...." He answered in an annoyed tone. "I'm sorry to disturb you in your break time, but we need you to come down to the emergency right now since you are the only available cardiologists. There's a patient needs immediate treatment."

"I'm on my way." Godt was finished the call right away and turned to Copter back. He kissed on Copter's forehead and giving a peck to him before telling him.

"I had an emergency case right now. Call me before going back home, okay?" Copter was just nodding, understand the situation.

"Don't worry, and good luck with your patient." Copter said.

Without waiting any second, Godt then running off to the emergency department at the ground floor and was been called by the nurse once he appeared there.

Once flipping the curtain to look at the patient, Godt was shocked out of his life seeing the familiar face on the bed. He was stone to at his place until the voice of the nurse calling him brought him back to reality. Only then he was rushed, checking the patient's condition and charts, before asking them to get ready for surgery.

Xxx

"Doc, how......Godt?" Tharn's words stop in the middle together with the shocked expression on his face, together with his stepmother, Peraya was evident. They didn't know how to react to this situation right now, but Godt was just coming closer to them calmly.

"Father, no, I mean, Mr. Bryan's surgery is a success and his condition is already stable. But it will took time for him to regained consciousness. So, don't worry. We already transferred him to the VIP ward. If you'll excuse me."

Godt never thought he would be this calm facing his family, but he did. And once he deliver the result, he was about to walked away when Tharn, his half-brother hold onto his arm, stopping him.

"Godt......" Godt was turning to him, looking straight at him.

"I....err....can we talk?" Godt was looking at his brother's face for a while before sighing and nodding. Tharn then turn to Peraya.

"Auntie, please take care of father first. I'll come later." Peraya was looking at Godt this whole time, but she couldn't say anything. She never able to say anything to her son, in any situation. She was completely stranger to her son, that she couldn't even asked a simple 'how are you', no matter how her true feelings is.

Godt turned to her, and their eyes meet each other for a while, and as always, Peraya will always be the one turning around from Godt's gaze, and look at Tharn once again, and just nodding her head as her answer.