Chapter 25

Godt was waiting in front of Dr. Suthee's room, again. Dr. Suthee was suppose to come back from his conference yesterday but he had had an additional event prior to the original event, that making him back to the office later than expected.

It's been days, three days to be exact that Copter had left. Tee had told him that he saw Copter was coming out from Dr. Suthee's room at the last day he was here, so since then, Godt had tried to ask Dr. Suthee the answer he needed about Copter. Copter might had told him where he was going after resigned from this hospital. He really hope at least he had any clue of where Copter was going.

The day Tee coming to see him at his office room, after he heard Bas telling him how the cabinet in Copter's room empty, he was rushed home right away, leaving the work and appointment just like that, and Tee to had followed him home.

Once arrived, he saw Bas's was already in crying mess, with a letter held loosely on his hand and once he saw Godt, he came rushing hugging him right away, crying even louder.

"He left, Copter left us, P'Godt. He left, without even saying goodbye, or telling me anything. Why did he left us, P'Godt?" hearing Bas, Godt felt like he lost his world, and that the world he is in was no longer exist. He was stunned, he was confused, he was dumbfounded, stuck to the ground, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to look into. What just happens?

The cold hand on his shoulder just felt like an electrostatic that wakes him up from his unworldly world he was in.

"Godt, we need to find him. He might not going far. Why don't we try looking for him at his late parent's house first?" Tee said that taking Godt out from his trance, and mostly, shocked out of the world.

"Yes, let's go there, P'Godt. Please." Hearing Bas, Godt just had to nod and then the three of them heading out and going to the old house of Copter's family. But then arriving at the house, there's no sign of any soul around and the house was lock from the outside. Along the way, Bas and Tee keeps on trying to call Copter but the call just couldn't get through.

Feeling loss of what they could do, Bas had made a phone call to his father and had told him about Copter's disappearance and asked for his father's help. The old man adored Copter as much as he adored his son, and of course, when hearing about it, even in the middle of the meeting, he would walked out and had made a few calls to the authority together with a private investigator to track and help looking for Copter.

"I told my father, and he already taking action." Bas had come closer to Godt who was standing leaning on the car and Tee who was standing in front of him.

"So, I think maybe we could just wait for any news from Bas's father. Let's head back home first, Godt." Tee had told him and they were going back home right away. Godt was just about to drop Bas off and heading back to the hospital when Tee had told him he had already make the calls to the hospital. Besides, everybody knew how Godt had been working, so that's why his head of department was able to let whatever happen today slide away.

But Tee was heading back to the hospital to continue his work and to meet Dr. Suthee only to know that the guy had a conference out of the city.

Godt had to calm Bas down until the guy falling asleep, only then Godt had a chance to get into Copter's room, and taking the letter that Bas had been reading before he came back earlier that day. He picked it up from the bed and read word by word with his full hearts.

Dear Bas and Godt,

First of all, I want to thank you both so much for being a wonderful person in my empty life, and for been there when I at my deepest pit of life.