Chapter 12

Tee was just finished consult his patient and was about to go up to his office room to rest for a while before going through another document for his patient. He was heading to the elevator when he saw the door is closing.

"Wait!" He shout for the person inside to push the button for him while he was running for it, only to be face with his.....ex. He was shocked and stunned, what a combination feelings he has right now, because Copter's look so cute and tempting, but at the same time too near but too far to reach. And he was shocked because he was too busy to remember that Copter was supposed to come back to work today, and he missed the welcoming party he heard about few days before.

"Are you coming?" Copter asked making Tee out from his train of thoughts and drowning in his own feelings.

"Y...Yeah." He said with a little stuttering and taking his step in, turning around and standing one step away from Copter's side, while Copter push the close button. "Your office?" Copter asked.

"Hmm....thanks." Tee said while nodding turning to Copter, which Copter smile thinly while pushed the number seven.

After the silence for a few second, Tee then turned to Copter.

"Welcome back to work. Sorry, I had appointment this morning, couldn't celebrate the party together with you." Tee's talking making Copter turn to his left, looking at Tee.

"Thanks. No worries. It was a surprise party and you know how I hated it." Copter felt like he said something wrong when Tee's expression change.

"Yeah, but I always forgot about it and always make a surprise gift to you. Still, you always showed to me that you were happy for it, even though you don't like surprised that much."

Copter chuckled. "I hate surprise, but I always loves all the gifts you gave me Tee. Don't make it looks like my 7 years with you is a waste and unhappy time. FYI, I really happy with every second we are together, okay? So, don't forget about that. Because you know what? That's what you do. You focused only on my happiness, not yours. That's why I make this decision, for us to be happy. I want you to be happy too, Tee. Truly."

Out of nowhere, Tee launch on Copter and forced the kiss on him, making Copter hit the wall of the elevator car, unprepared. Once he realized what happened, Copter make sure to close his mouth and pushed Tee off of him as hard as he could. Tasting the soft lips of Tee again, that he knew he missed it all these times, he almost wanted to give in to the kiss but was able to compose himself. He used all his energy to pushed Tee off as much as he could.

Once he was able to push the guy, Copter slapped Tee hard on his face, at the same time the elevator's door open. Luckily, there is no soul outside the door, and Copter walked out with angry evidence on his face while Tee was left dumbfounded in the elevator.

xxx

"I never knew Mr. Piniwat had a son as the same age as me. He never mention anything about you. Are you really his son?" Said Kimmon while sipping his coffee while looking at the sweet man in front of him, who just smile hearing him.

The guy then sipping his juice before responding to Kimmon. "Yeah, he rarely talks about me to any strangers. He is a little bit protective of me. Now that he makes me meeting you replacing him, that means he likes you and he trusts you too."

"Wow, I feel honored to hear that. We just get to know each other only over a few months since I took over the business from my mother, and my mother is the one who introduced us. Anyway, I never see you at the company too. I've been there a few times before, but I never met you there, Bas."

"I'm not actually a full time employee. I'm more like a substitute for my father whenever he had to go outstation. But most of the time, I'm just an active shareholder."