🍎Part 1 Actor! Wally x Reader *Angst

Notes: not!! edited!! will come back to do that later 
inspired by back to the old house- the smiths, and don't you dare by kaden MacKay 

Summary: You and Wally were unsaid lovers, drifting close then apart like waves. As seasons passed, Wally's acting career grew traction, and with the aching pain of his dismissal and absence, you decided to extinguish the fire you tried to keep alive. Finally, when Wally was given a break and he returned to a semi-normal life, he realized with all his neglect there was no more of the life he had come from. Diving into a hole of depression, he finally decides to approach you. When he does though, he messes up again, his entitlement all he knows how to convey now. Finally, the bridges collapse and while you long for him, he does you. He just doesn't know how to show you it, and he might never know. 

Hours a day, some lighten with laughter, some swelling with silence. You and Wally were people of inseparable ambition. Meeting through your mutual friend Howdy, there had always been an undeniable air of curiosity and desire. Howdy arranged your meeting after noticing the unique and subtly qualities you two shared, and despite occasional awkward glances and murmurs, your original meeting dripped into many hours and days more. 

Wally had attempted, and failed, to confess his love for you. You mistook it for playfulness but even then there was a tenderness which seeped into your relationship. You interpreted it as waiting, waiting for the right time. Since the beginning of you and Wally's friendship, it had not been filled with societal expectations or labels. No, it was a natural relationship built from friendship, but undeniably more than that, it was absolute adoration. Absolutely. 

When his acting career began its ascend to stardom, you attempted to put those feelings into words. Long, rewritten, sentences filled the beautiful pages of fancy paper, written with your favorite pen. What an entitled fool he was, fearfully rejecting you. Anxiously, he let your words curse him, making him feel sucked into a whirlwind of despair and anxiety. Was now the right time to invest so much to you? He was committed to this life of fame, this role as the lovable and charming gentleman. 

Despite his few and far calls, the heartbreak left you embarrassed, feeling mislead and naive. You mirrored him, even then, fearfully letting anxiety chew at you, making your decisions. 

A year later you called him, multiple times. It took Howdy's persuasion for him to answer. 

"Ah, Wally! Hello!" 

"Hello Y/N..." 

"It's been so long, I was wondering how you're doing" 

"Right, well I'm very busy. Just fine though." 

"I see, that's-" 

"Is that all?" 

"... oh, well-" 

*ding* 

Oh... he had hung up. Right, of course. 

You didn't remember his voice being so cold... 

That night he allowed his expensive, almost soulless, vinyls to play throughout his extravagant home of sorrows. He weeped along to them, attempting to soothe the ache with denial. This was your fault, clearly! He told himself. You had always failed to acknowledge the blatant love he showed. 

You haunted his dreams, smiling past, which he could only sulk at. With a frown, he admired you in dreams and his wake, putting his head to his knees, trying to encapsulate the fading remnants his memories had of you. 

Half a year later, The Welcome Home Show was put on hiatus. With shaking hands, Wally dialed your number. 

Oh, had you... moved away? 

Welcome Home X Reader (ONESHOTS)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें