🌼Wally Darling x Reader

Summary: Y/N and Wally enjoy the newfound affections in their fresh relationship, adjusting comfortably as they welcome the feelings of heart racing and warm faces.

Bathing in the suns warmth, Wally's eyes couldn't help but stare subtly and intently as he only half listened to Sally and Julie's ramble on the latest events and ideas from them. You were such a absolute beauty, his beauty. You couldn't call his gestures subtle, before or after becoming your boyfriend either. But he was very confident and smooth with them, that is felt shockingly natural when he tangled his limbs into yours or kissed your cheek, alone or not. So anxiously he tapped his finger to his side, trying to stand as straight as possible and look as attentive as possible while he tried the nicest way to detach himself from the conversation. 

Finally, a very kind Eddie interrupted the two girls, giving them packages or letters they'd just received. Quickly, while they were distracted Wally turned to your direction, creeping up behind you as one of his hands supported him against the table, his other removing a strand of hair from your face as he kissed your cheek. 

"Hello... How are you today, my darling?" he greets. A authentic smile resting softly on his face, his eyes keen on capturing every moment and movement of your presence. 

You gasp in surprise, smiling. His own grows a little wider at the sight and he pulls you closer. 

"wonderful, really." you tell him, letting him hold you. 

Your heart is beating in its usual call to Wally, your face growing red at the thought. You shyly hide yourself by pulling his hand a little closer to your face, though as he gently caresses it with his thumb it does the opposite. 

You make a sound like a squeal of embarrassment, Wally's own heart twisting in different directions for yours. He hides his face in the crook of your neck, trying to muffle the new and spontaneous feelings of you. 

This exchange of flustered embarrassment continues until the two of you are tangled together, occasionally attempting to continue conversation farther than affectionate looks or touches. Finally, you both sigh in a content surrender to the inextinguishable feelings, your foreheads pressed to each other. 

"I do adore you" Wally mutters, staring into your eyes. 

"As I adore you," you respond, your voice just as soft and delicate. 

Wally's smile softens farther, his eyes a little hazier and down in relaxant. He pressed a soft kiss to your lips, purely adoration and admiration filled. 

"won't you let me paint you, honey?"