🌸Julie x Reader

Summary: Absolutely smitten, Julie restlessly attempts to catch Y/N's attention and admiration. Entirely caught up in the chaotic excitement of her crush Julie somehow manages to ignore or dismiss the very clear flirtatious exchanges between them, leading to a comical yet endearing confession that finally allows that love to run free. 

Requested by: @RandomThingsOfMine
Your requests are so good!! I adore writing them, they're so heartwarming ♡ keep em coming! >: ) thank you, enjoy! 

"JULIE!!!" 

"Honey, Honey how they thrill me! Honey Honey," she swooned, twirling around with a helpless look across her face as she dramatically gripped her shirt against her chest. 

"I've heard about you before, wanted to know some more! and now I know what they mean!!" she practically screamed between sniffles as she laid herself wide across her messy bed. 

"JULIE YOU LISTEN TO ME!" Frank yelled, stomping over the pink and red hued stuffies spread across the floor. His unibrow furrowed incredibly harshly, his hands moving up and down trying to relieve some of his angers pressure. 

"Oh what Frank! You wouldn't understand the absolute pain and suffering I'm going through! Ugh I'm practically drowning in it, look at me! With no one to love, oh don't even talk to me I can't deal with it!" She whined into her pillow, her fists punching it in frustration. 

"Julie you're being ridiculous! You're not even giving yourself a chance-" with a thump Frank hit the fuzzy carpet head first after loosing his balance as his head spun in tough thought. 

Slightly, Julie lifted her head from the pillow, looking at Frank, stifling back a giggle trying to remain serious and longing. Letting out a long groan, she rose, pulling back out her long list of methods to swoon you, leaving Frank to recover himself. 

Tiredly, he took long steps until he peered over Julie's shoulder at the poster filled with colorful scribbles of nonsense, all in red and pink. Ranging from the drawings of you she drew to the hours he'd spent helping her practically stalk you from the shelves of Howdy's bodega or while you went on picnics with Barnaby and Poppy, frankly, Frank was tired of hearing about you. Like this anyways (honestly he was more tired of Julie's lovesick behavior, but you were the perpetrator). 

"Calm down Julie... you really need to give yourself a break. I doubt you're even doing any of this like you've planned, you're too worked up." Frank soothed, shaking her shoulders a little as she released a few sad sighs. 

"You're right... it's just...! Agh!!! They nearly kill me! They're so... oh just so wonderful! How could anyone hold such a feeling in? Oh, they make me dizzy!" She rambled, her hand on her chin, supporting her loving rant as she absentmindedly gazed across the board she made because of you. 

"When I gave them that bouquet today they just looked so pretty! I couldn't help but ramble to them about whatever, if I looked and thought about it any longer I would've exploded! Like... phoom!! And then Poppy came by and I ran off, I mean, they insisted I stay but... hmm... oh Frank what do I do?!" By now her bouncy blonde hair was being pulled by her restless hands as she wailed in frustration, about to hit her head on the table with how overwhelming it all was. 

"Wouldn't you think you're best off telling Y/N directly? You're far too eager with showing them how you feel that you make it lack the feeling of nuance that would make it directly romantic. Julie, you'll break yourself down at this rate! You keep making excuses with making and giving them things when all you really want to do is tell them."  

Guiltily Julie looked over her shoulder to Frank, a trembling breath being brought out as she gave a sad nod in agreement. Thinking it over a small smile broke out of her unusually unsure features. How lovely it would it be to tell finally you! But... she couldn't just risk your friendship. That, would absolutely wreck her! So, how would she see if you liked her back?