|10. Not the good girl anymore|

Next morning..

Riddhima opened her eyes to find herself in her husband's embrace and looked up to see the clear morning sky. She sighed looking at the sky, she always wanted this. A simple life with a loving husband. She got lost in her spiraling thoughts, will Vansh be happy with this life?

He is enough for her, but will She be enough for him too? She got startled feeling him pulling her close to him and smiled closing her eyes. The reality was too much for her, She would rather escape it and just sleep in his arms..

--

3 days passed by..

Riddhima watched silently as Vansh came inside the room looking at his phone, he passed a smile at her and then opened his cupboard to take his casuals out.

"Vansh!" he looked at her and saw her patting the bed asking him to sit with her. He went to the bed and sat near her, she hugged him tightly and asked, "Will you miss this?"

"What Riddhima?"

"Coming from your work and changing clothes in your bathroom.."

She broke the hug and saw confusion written all over his face. "Your room, your family, your home?" She asked looking directly in his eyes. "What if we move out and start our life and then one day you change your mind? I would rather go out of your life now Vansh".

She didn't have to complete that, Vansh knew what she meant. She would hate being disowned by him again. He gently held her face in his hands, "I won't change my mind Riddhima. I promise you we will live your dream life.."

"How are you so sure you won't change your mind? Will you not miss anything?" She asked softly. "Not as much as I missed you" he said honestly and she hugged him tightly again.

"I know you love your family a lot. I know how much you have worked hard for your business, I never imagined you would leave them behind for me but I am somehow able to imagine you leaving me for them", he tightened the hug hearing it.

"And it's so scary. I won't be able to take you being dissatisfied with my dream life, I'd rather go now". He broke the hug and said, "You are not going anywhere and I promise you I won't change my mind. Do you trust me?" She nodded her head with tears. He kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes, "Will you marry me Riddhima?" and She gasped with tears and hugged him.

"Is it a yes?" and She cried saying 'yes' in his arms. He broke the hug and said, "I will ask Dadi to look for an auspicious date, we will have a grand wedding and then we can move to our home".

"A simple one would do". She tried telling but was interrupted by her husband, "It WILL be a grand wedding, Everyone should know you are mine and I am yours". She smiled hearing it.

She somewhere needed it too, even though Kabir told her that the press where Vansh introduced Ahana was fake, that pain hit hard. She would love to marry him in front of many people and be known as his wife.

"Riddhima, I am just sorry. I don't know I kind of did felt your pain when you couldn't recognize me.." color drained out of her face hearing it. "I know it is nothing compared to what I did, but.."

"Vansh!" She stopped him and breathed a heavy sigh as the guilt formed a lump in her throat. "Let's not talk about the past please". She said pleadingly and Vansh just silently hugged her..

--

A week later..

It was the wedding day of Vansh and Riddhima but Vansh was driving his car with full rage. There were just two hours left for the wedding, in his full groom attire he was driving towards a very special place.