|5. The Queen's game|

Angre looked on as Vansh locked himself in their basement, he sighed with tears and moved away as he knew his boss would want to be alone..

--

Vansh slided his back on the door and sat down on the cold floor, this was the only room in their mansion which didn't have her memories. He palmed his face closing his eyes wishing for nothing but just the darkness he felt to consume him wholly.

"Vansh!" he looked up and saw her, how did she come to the basement, oh yeah his spy wife!

"Why did you let me go?" he cried hearing her and immediately crawled to her and looked at her in horror as she walked away. "Riddhima! Riddhima, no don't go.. ek aakhri baar mujhe maaf kardo, I would never let you go!" he pleaded to her but she had already disappeared..

He clutched his head as he felt her everywhere, he ruined his beautiful life with his own hands. "Riddhima!" he screamed in tears breaking down..

--

Riddhima looked back at the photo frame of her husband in her hand and caressed his face as his words hit her mind again and again,

"She is not my wife.."

"I don't know this girl!"

"She seems mentally unstable!"

She chuckled slowly remembering how yesterday he himself made sure the media doesn't leak out his wife's pictures, his mentally unstable wife's pictures!

"The day when you introduced someone else as your wife, you yourself called me mad in front of so many people Vansh!" she said remembering the worst day of her life. "But see now when I have really become mad, you want me so badly!" she said remembering how desperate he was to get her to VR mansion from the hospital.

"The tables have turned sweetheart!" she said getting up and putting his photo back on the place and lay on her bed.

She heard her phone vibrating and immediately took it from below her pillow attending it, no one should hear the phone sound, no one should know she has a phone.. She is a mentally unstable person, how can she even own a phone, right? She can't let anybody doubt her!

"What is it? I told you, right? Wait for my calls!" she hissed angrily, this man was getting on her nerves!

"I called you to tell I have done my work.." she heard a voice and smiled a little replying, "Yeah, I know!"

"So we will be executing the last plan tonight, right? Do you think it will work?" She heard a doubtful voice and said calmly, "It will work!"

There was silence and she knew he was not convinced, "Trust me Kabir!" she said at last cutting the call and smiled saying evily, "You have no other way except trusting me Kabir!"

She stood up walking around remembering how much Kabir has helped her believing she was destroying Vansh. He did blindly whatever she asked him to do,

She recalls how Kabir talked about the letter in glasshouse in front of Angre so that Angre can steal it and give it to his boss.

She trusted her husband, one clue about her innocence would have been enough for him and he himself would have digged out everything but oh the timing of Siya! She had woken up from coma just at the right moment to tell the truth to her Vansh bhai!

"Thank you Siya! You yourself don't realize how much you have helped me!" she whispered happily and remembered how Kabir called her as soon as vansh left the mansion after knowing the truth from Siya to get her from the hospital.