|7. I love you|

Vansh entered inside the room followed by Siya and Angre to see Riddhima lying on the bed with closed eyes, she seemed so tired. She slowly opened her eyes to look at them and Vansh's breathe hitched as it was evident from her facial expressions that she was completely fine..

"Are you okay?" he turned to see Rudra questioning Riddhima calmly and she just nodded to him.

"Do you know who you are? Naam kya hai aapka?" Rudra asked

"Riddhima!" she whispered and Vansh blinked his eyes choking in tears, he always knew she was his Riddhima. Angre and Siya smiled happily in tears realizing she is fine..

"How old are you?"

"25"

"Do you remember who your family is?"

"I don't have anyone.." oh there it goes! Riddhima didn't bother to look at anyone else, she was only looking at her Rudra Uncle but she could sense the tension in the room.

Angre looked at his boss who was hardly controlling himself from breaking down, he slowly went near Riddhima, "Bhabhi.."

"Thank you so much for bringing me here and taking care of me Doctor, Not everyone has a big heart like you to bring an orphan from road and take care of her.." Riddhima told to her Rudra Uncle not listening to what was Angre was talking..

Vansh closed his eyes and a tear rolled out of his closed eyes, he knew it was her taunt that he left her on the road to be an orphan. Siya held her Vansh bhai's hand trying to give him strength.

Angre sighed and looked at Dr. Rudra who was silently looking at Riddhima, "Doctor.." he called him and signaled him to go out with him. Angre and Siya walked out followed by Rudra. Rudra before leaving once looked at Riddhima who was just looking at the ceiling with blank eyes and thought in his mind,

"Don't be so harsh to him my child because I know the more pain you give him, the more pain you will be giving yourself.."

He sighed and walked out.

Vansh slowly approached near Riddhima looking at her while she didn't for once look at him and was just looking at the ceiling, she waited for him to speak with bated breathe and could only imagine in her mind what all will he ask her,

'Why did you say you were an orphan to that doctor?'

'Are you okay? How did Kabir kidnap you?'

She was only waiting for him to bombard her with questions when she felt his touch, she looked at him to see him taking her hand and holding it in between his hands as he sat on a chair close to the bed as he just rested his head on her hand and then his lips brushed against the back of her palm as he whispered,

"I missed you!"

Tears blurred her eyes hearing him, she slowly got up to sit straight on the bed and she gasped feeling him close to her as he took her in his embrace murmuring 'I missed you' continuously making tears flow out of her eyes endlessly, she slowly hugged him back holding back her cries and closed her eyes to feel him, how long has it been since she held him like this..

Vansh hugged her tightly crying his heart out, how long has he been craving for this.. Ever since he kicked her out she was there in all his thoughts, all his dreams and now the recent happenings! He found her but there were so many chaos, she was near to him yet so far. And today he had almost lost her again. He clung on to her more tightly if that was even possible taking out all his pain he had been facing these days..

The last time they had been this close was at the resort in Manali, she muffled her loud cries on his shoulder remembering that night only if she had known that it was the last time she could hold him this close, she would have never wanted the time to pass and would just stay in the moment forever and the very next day she was a nobody to him..