|9. Tangled in love|

Riddhima walked down the stairs looking around the vast VR mansion hoping to get a glimpse of her Vansh.. After crying for hours in the bathroom she slapped her face with water and then walked out to see the room empty and now she was pacing around the home like a ghost at night looking for her husband..

She walked on the long corridors and stopped in front of Dadi's room as she saw him lying on his Dadi's lap quietly and she was lovingly caressing his hairs, Riddhima looked away and silently went from there to her room..

She lay on her bed as the sight of Vansh lying peacefully on Dadi's lap flashed in front of her eyes, she could understand why he went there.. Because he wants to spend time with his family before he leaves them. She didn't know how to process everything, living away from everyone at a lovely home with her husband.. oh she loved the thought of it! Away from all the drama but she was feeling bad for Vansh too, why does he have to leave his family?

Because he loved her and wanted her forgiveness!

The answer was right in front of her.. she sighed deeply blinking her eyes..

--

Vansh stepped inside his room and saw his beautiful wife quietly lying on the bed and smiled happily, there was no tantrums thrown that she would sleep on couch, well good process! He thought to himself as he closed the door behind him and sneaked into the blankets quietly..

Riddhima gasped as Vansh pulled her into his embrace, she looked at him to see him smiling and that took her heart away to see his glowing smiling face in the dim light, blood rushed to her cheeks and she raised her eyebrows asking why did he just pull her..

"Woh there is actually a lizard in this room.."

"WHAT!" Riddhima screamed snuggling into his arms closing her eyes scared, few seconds passed by and she realized their closeness. She asked slowly in a scared voice without taking her head from his chest,

"You were joking, right?" she felt his chest growling as he laughed aloud, she lightly slapped on his chest annoyed but then smiled a little closing her eyes as she cuddled to him closer and for the first time after many months, they both slept peacefully..

--

NEXT DAY..

The servants looked surprised as they saw the Queen of the mansion entering the kitchen after these many months, Riddhima hummed songs to herself as she started making something not caring about the looks everyone were giving her.. Even when she used to stay in the mansion, she loved cooking for Vansh and now this time, she has not really entered the kitchen since she came but today she genuinely wanted to cook for her husband and here she was.. just making some meethi baat with a bright smile on her face..

--

"Come in!" Vansh said without looking up concentrating on his laptop as hears a knock, he sees a bowl in front of him and looks up to see a servant, "Riddhima Mam asked to give you Sir.." he nodded and the servant left the room..

He looked at the plate and smiled seeing meethi baat and she had also kept a rose on the plate, how romantic! He turned his eyes to the door feeling someone eyeing him but there was no one, he silently took the bowl and started having the sweet and it was such a bliss to have his wife handmade food after so long.. he got up and started walking towards the door casually and then quickly removed the curtains as he pulled his wife out pinning her to the wall nearby, she was looking at him shocked and scared..

He took a spoonful of meethi baat and fed her too as he whispered, "Jasoosi kar rahi ho Mrs. Raisinghaniya?" she slowly gulped the bite and said slowly, "I wanted to see your reaction". He smiled and caressed her cheeks and joined his forehead with her whispering, "I loved it!" and there was a sudden urge in him to just kiss her and show her all his love but he controlled himself and moved back, not now! He could see her anger was slowly melting and soon she will forgive him wholeheartedly!