|6. Her perfect plans|

"That mad girl escaped!"

What the hell did he just hear? First of all, she was not mad! And why would she run away as if he has really kidnapped her, damn! She kidnapped herself!

Kabir was still looking at his phone not understanding how to process this new information when he heard a loud scream,

"Vansh Bhai!" everyone looked up at the stairs as Siya came running down, "Bhai! See there are so many missed calls from Dr. Rudra, I am so scared what would have happened.." she didn't complete her sentence when the phone again rang as Dr. Rudra called. Vansh took the phone and attended it to hear Dr. Rudra's Voice,

"Siya! Seems like Aashi was in some grave danger, I am now taking her to the hospital as she is unconscious, I feel she has got some shock or maybe tortured. I don't know, you reach the hospital soon she might need you!" Vansh cried hearing it and immediately turned to Siya holding her hand and started running out and Angre followed them. No one knew what Dr. Rudra said as only Vansh heard it and the phone wasn't on speaker but the way he just ran out with Siya, Kabir knew that it would definitely be for Riddhima..

Dadi wiped her tears and went to the mandir at their home not understanding what is happening, Ishani just rolled her eyes at the drama and went back to her room while Chachi and Aryan were fuming in anger.

"Security!" Aryan screamed and asked them to throw Kabir out and they followed his command and within few seconds, Kabir was thrown out of the mansion and he fell on the rocky ground hard hurting himself.

But he stood up and looked at the mansion trying to process what just happened, what was going wrong. Has Riddhima changed her plans? He closed his hand in a fist and screamed aloud closing his eyes as the realization stung him hard, Riddhima!

He remembered all her convincing words.. he hated Vansh Raisinghaniya to the core! And when he heard that hatred from her voice, he believed she was helping him but she was just using him.

He ran to the gate and started trying to open them while it was locked from inside, the security just sat calmly inside knowing he won't be able to break it.

Kabir was screaming like a wounded lion in anger as he continued his trials to break the door.. he gave up after sometime and hit his forehead realizing what a fool he had been to do everything she said and now he would never be allowed inside the mansion again and Aryan was no more on his side too!

"RIDDHIMA!" he screamed loudly and ran from there not caring about the surroundings, he would find her and kill her!

He was running with his maximum speed when he felt everything loud around him, a harsh pain hitting him and he was thrown away onto the muddy ground, tears clouded his eyes feeling extreme bursting pain on his head and then he felt nothing, nothing at all..

Aryan and few other securities opened the gates and walked out hearing a lot of chaos only to find Kabir lying lifelessly in blood pool..

--

"Aashi was here with me for two months, once when she was walking on the garden of this hospital, she lost her way and we found her again with great difficulty and since that time I made her memorize my phone number and used to tell her everyday that if she ever gets lost, she has to call me.. I used to teach her that everyday so that she doesn't forget and I am glad I did it..

Today when Aashi called me, I immediately got her number traced and tried to call you and Siya so many times but you guys didn't pick up.."

Vansh and Siya were busy with all the Kabir's drama but Vansh was even more guilty as he didn't even look at his phone since morning and had locked himself in basement.

"I then found her on the road and got her here, I think she was given electric shock.." Siya and Angre gasped visibly hearing it while Vansh only controlled himself from screaming, why her? She doesn't deserve this! "Is she fine?" Angre asked and Dr. Rudra nodded. "I have a feeling she will be completely fine when she would get conscious.." and Vansh's breathe got struck hearing it, his Riddhima is going to be completely fine?

"We will ask her itself who is she when she would get up.." he told and walked inside the operation theatre again leaving a teary eyed Vansh who couldn't understand how to react..

--

"Did he believe?" Rudra heard a voice as he entered inside the operation theatre and sighed, "Why are we lying so much Riddhima?" he asked tiredly looking at his student who was like a daughter to him and when she met him after years begging for his help, he just couldn't deny!

"Did he believe?" Riddhima asked again lying on the bed with an emotionless face and her Rudra Uncle just nodded, he was first her Sir and then with time he became her uncle, the only relation she had before she met Kabir and her life took a turn.

"At least for now, he believed me! Because he is so emotionally broken with all the things but I am sure once he gathers himself he would himself find out everything!" Rudra concluded and saw Riddhima looking at him and smile a little,

"And by the time he does that I would already be away from his life!" Rudra sighed hearing her,

"We are lying too much Riddhima". He said calmly but saw her still having the same expressionless face, "I have already told you how much of calculated lies and manipulations I have faced Uncle!"

"Then what is the difference between you and them.."

"Uncle please!" Riddhima stopped him before he could complete his sentence, she is not letting herself fall weak after coming halfway now, just one more step to complete her revenge and she would be at peace!

"I will tell him that he means nothing to me just like how he told me it so casually.." Rudra saw her eyes tearing up.

"But I am sure he would take me to his home forcefully, I will escape from there and go to Chandigarh.. You have my tickets ready right?" Rudra nodded hearing her.

"I already have the tickets Riddhima.. but I don't understand why are you so adamant to tell him that he means nothing to you and leave this city.. You could have just escaped from the mansion directly without this electric shock drama. He would have believed you just escaped from Kabir and disappeared somewhere and Kabir would have gone mad realizing your betrayal and your revenge would be over, right?!"

"No uncle, Vansh needs to know that he means nothing to me. I will say it on his face and would then walk away.." Rudra sighed hearing her plain voice, she might sound like she eagerly wants to do it but he knew it was hurting her too.

"Fine then you talk to him and then I will tell them to not disturb you for sometime as you need rest, you can then leave from here, right? Why do you want to go back to his mansion again and then escape" Rudra questioned and saw a smirk on her face,

"I also don't want to go back Uncle! But if I disappear from this hospital, then.." She turned to look at her Rudra uncle and said confidently meeting his eyes, "he would burn this hospital!" and he gasped hearing her.

"I know him very well, Uncle he would do it for sure.. I don't want you or anyone else to suffer because of me so it would be better if I just go with him and then escape!"

Rudra kept looking at her, the girl who once just wanted a simple life and would want to stay away from people who even do small petty mistakes, today she herself was planning, plotting and understood what her husband would do if she disappear from the hospital.

And the way she said her husband would burn this hospital for her with so much confidence as if it was not a big deal only made him feel different emotions, what has life done to this poor innocent girl that she has changed so much!

To be continued..

--

A/N- So Riddhima has all her plans ready, she has everything planned and laid out for her, will she succeed, is it as easy as she thinks it would be or destiny has some other plans? Do let me know your thoughts..

Thank you for reading..

bye all, keep smiling:)