|8. Back to square one|

Vansh sat on the bed and quietly watched his little wife, her red nose flaring in anger and her angry wet eyes were making her look adorable. She was taking her blanket and pillows and adjusting it on the couch for her to sleep and he sighed and went up to her,

"Riddhima aajao, we will sleep on bed". He said holding her arms and he was shoved by her and she continued to arrange the blankets on couch, "Riddhima!" he called her out and she looked at him, "Oh yeah! I should follow whatever you say otherwise you will cut your wrist.." she said calmly and he pressed his lips in a thin line, his sweetheart was burning in anger!

Before Riddhima could take her place on the couch, Vansh immediately lay on the couch and pulled her towards himself. Her legs were still on the ground and her upper body was supported by him, she screamed as she fell on him and tried to get out of his arms when he wrapped his hands around her and smiled, "Riddhima, I am going to sleep where you will sleep, if you are on couch then I will also be on couch, if you are on bed then me too". He said shrugging his shoulders as if it was not a big deal, she looked at him quietly for sometime and then got out of his hold and went to the bed and lay on her side quietly, she doesn't have energy to fight with him..

He smiled and went to the bed and lay on his side and kept looking at her, her back facing him. He just kept looking at her not saying a word..

Riddhima was staring at empty space very well aware of his gaze behind her, she was extremely upset as all her plans failed, tears spilled out of her eyes and she just kept thinking where her life was going..

--

Next Day..

Vansh saw Riddhima going near the door of the mansion and immediately took long strides reaching near her calling her out, "Riddhima" she turned to look at him as he came near her. "Kaha jaa rahi ho?" he asked trying hard to mask his scared face, was she leaving him? She rolled her eyes and said, "I am just going for a stroll on the garden, you don't have to pick up a knife and cut your wrist". He sighed hearing her and turned to go away when she continued,

"And I know I don't have the rights to leave until you yourself declare that I am a nobody and kick me out of this house by your sister". He immediately turned to her as she said it. She looked at his wet eyes but remained calm.

Her words hit him hard and he gulped his tears as he said, "Riddhima, please.."

"What wrong have I said, Vansh?" she asked interrupting him and he saw her eyes glistening in tears, "I should stay when you want and I should leave when you want, when has my life ever been the way I wanted it to be!" she said and walked out and a tear tolled out of his eyes..

--

Later that day..

Riddhima was walking on the corridor and she shrieked feeling a strong pull, "Vansh!" she shouted angrily as he tied her hands in a cloth, "What the hell!" she screamed as after tying her hands, he lifted her in his arms and started walking out and she tried her best to get out of his hold.

"Vansh, put me down!" all her shouts were unheard by him as he continued to take her somewhere, all eyes were on them but they both didn't bother to look at anyone else, Riddhima was screaming at him while Vansh was just walking casually. He took her to his car and made her sit on the passenger seat and he himself got on his seat and started driving somewhere,

"Where are you taking me? Release my hands, what do you think you are doing?" she continued to shout but he wasn't paying any heed towards her, she fumed in anger and looked away from him while he smiled wide in victory as she finally gave up..