Chapter 7 - Explain, Prepare

Once all of the injured students had been sent to the nurse, everybody crowded around me and the Speakerman, begging for answers.

"What was THAT!?"

"Good job there Mr. Cameraman!"

"Who's the guy with the speaker head?"

"Why is your head a projector now?"

Eventually, Aizawa pushed them away, and we finally went back to the school. He didn't ask questions about the Speakerman, so I guess he assumed that the Speakerman was accociated with me.

By the time we got back, it was just a bit before the end of the school day. The students went home and the teachers pulled us to their council room to discuss what happened.

Nezu started the conversation.

"So... Those things... They were "Skibidi Toilets"?"

I nodded.

"Do you know how they got here?"

All Might asked.

I shook my head no and looked to the Speakerman.

"They came here Through some Strange Portals that started Appearing randomly after the Defeat of Scientist Skibidi. We suspect they may have Been His doing."

The Speakerman's "voice" was composed of many recorded conversations of regular humans.

I looked to the Speakerman. What happened while I was gone? Did time pass at the same rate? I had only been here for around 2-3 days, but it sounds like much more time has passed since I fell through that portal. Perhaps this universe passes time at a different rate then ours. If so, then I must get back as soon as possible.

(Basically, DaFuq!Boom's upload rate > my update rate means time passes faster there)

"Were the new "League of Villans" accociated with the Skibidi Toilets?"

We both shook our heads no.

Nezu seemed to think for a bit.

"Alright, since nothing else really concerns us more at the moment, I'd like to discuss the upcoming U.A Sports Festival!"

"Wait a minute!"

The banana haired guy spoke up.

"Our school is in danger of singing toilet monsters and villan attacks and you want to continue with the Sports Festival!?"

There were a few murmurs of agreement amongst the teachers before Nezu spoke again.

"It will show the villans and the populace that we are still strong. And as for the Skibidi Toilets, I am sure our good friends can take care of it."

All eyes were on me and the Speakerman.

"I mean... They handled the Big Skibidi Toilet well enough..."

Aizawa backed us up, and the teachers seemed to have pretty mixed opinions.

"Based on what Mr. Cameraman showed me and Nezu, many strong Skibidi Toilets exist, much stronger than what you faced at the U.S.J. How csn we be sure you can handle it?"

All Might put his piece in, but Nezu simply laughed it off.

"If they can't handle it, the building is full of Pro Heroes. We'll be fine."

This put the teachers at rest, and everybody seemed to agree that continuing with the Sports Festival was a good idea.

"Now that we're done with that, you two are free to go. We'll only be discussing stuff for the tournament that you don't need to hear, so..."

We got the hint and left. The Big Speakerman looked to me, and I pointed at a sign that led to the Equipment Lab.

When we got there, the room was empty. The pink haired girl was probably banned for destroying half the room.

We used some of the metals to reconstruct the basic bodies for Cameramen and Speakermen and painstakingly used different tools and gadgets to compress the Big versions into small boxes I liked to call "Upgrade Packs".

We also experimented with other gadgets and accessories. I upgraded the jetpack to have regenerating rockets (okay i know it doesn't make sense at all, but please let me have this). The Speakerman made a hook that could be extended from his arm. His inspiration was the Titan TVman.

Being in our smaller forms was more beneficial right now as it allowed us to move around easier and not get in others way. It also helped to ease others that saw us.

Once we were back in our regular bodies, we went to my dorm. We didn't really need to sleep or eat, but having a dorm gave us a sort of base and a sense of security.

We used a sort of radio-like system to communicate with eachother.

(Radio talk will be Bold and underlined)

"So... How did you get here?"

"I was sent to go through one of the portals."

"What happened while I was gone?"

"A new race has come to help us. They are known as the TVmen. Their main ability is a light that comes from their screens that makes Skibidi Toilets stop moving. They also have big variants that make them shake uncontrollably and they have a Titan that makes them flush themselves."

I was shocked. This new Titan could absolutely destroy large groups.

"Unfortunately, a Skibidi stole one of the lenses that protected from their light, so they made glasses that block the light. The Titan was upgraded so he could destroy the glasses, but the Titan was defeated in a fight against Gman Skibidi. He teleported away, so we think he is healing."

I take a moment to think about the new information. Before I left, I was informed that Gman Skibidi was upgraded. How much more power does he have?

"During the fight, he was supported by two other Skibidis and the Infected Titan Speakerman."

"Once again using dirty tricks to win."

I thought about our next agenda. We should see if the Skibidi Toilets come at the Sports Festival. If they do, we can defeat them and hopefully get back through the portal.

I explained my plan to the Speakerman, and he seemed a little split.

"If we leave, this universe may be conquered by the Skibidi Toilets. There is no guarantee that the portals will stop closing after we leave."

I nodded in agreement. The people of this world would definitely be pretty overrun, even with superpowers. It would be a nightmare if the Skibidi Toilets managed to team up with superpowered villans. Both our world and this world would be completely annihilated.

"I guess we better stick around then..."

-End-

Leave suggestions and funnies in the comments below, and don't forget to like and subscribe for more epic content!!!1!1

Wow... You guys really like TV Woman...

She will appear, but no guarantee when.

TVmen are super cool, can't wait for the writer to add them... Wait...