Chapter 3 - Kids With Issues

"Can you function like an actual camera?"

All Might looked quite awkward while asking me. Maybe he felt it was offensive to me. I didn't mind.

We were just about to begin the first match.

*Yes. I can also be connected to screens and monitors.*

"Great, then we'll connect you to the TV up there, alright?"

He gestured to a hanging TV. I gave him a thumbs up and we walked out to the fake building. I connected myself to the screen, and my vision began to show itself to the class, who were fascinated with the prospect of seeing through someone else's eyes.

As I walked into the building, I heard All Might announce the five minute countdown, which gave the "villans" a chance to plan the location of the bomb and their defense strategy.

I carefully listened to avoid walking across the villans and showing their plans to the heroes. After a short wait, All Might announced the start of the match.

I was waiting around the entrance, so I bumped into the hero team almost immediately after the start. I gave them a thumbs up (Midoryia: Why do I feel so inspired?) and I went in the other direction, eventually coming across a stairway.

I went up to the top floor, where I predictably found the blue haired robot kid. I hid around a corner, peeking across to see him monolouging like a cartoon villan, laughing to himself like he was in a mental asylum.

I turned the other way to see the loud blonde kid stomping off, probably going to directly fight the heroes. He seemed to have grenades strapped on to his arms, so he most likely had an offensive quirk.

I decided to follow blonde, as he was most likely to start some action. After sneaking for a bit (He wasn't very observant) he came across the two heroes.

Blond tried to suprise attack them around a corner but the green haired kid predicted it and dodged. They had a short arguement (The green one explaining how he predicted it for some reason) and then they started fighting. The green one was outmanuvering blonde, which seemed to frustrate him (He definitely had some issues). They continued to essentially dance around while the brown haired girl just kinda dashed past. Blondie either didn't notice or didn't care, because he continued to fight Green.

Green (who I just learned was named Deku from Blond) was attempting to use the "capture tape" to secure Blond (Deku called him Kacchan) while not getting clobbered. While at first Blond seemed to be the brutish type, he began to show some competency after switched to different moves to try and prevent Deku from predicting him.

Deku suddenly dashed off to go hide while the confused Kacchan followed. Instead of watching a cat chase a mouse, I took an alternate route to check on the other "villan". From the stairway, I could see Brown hair laughing at Blue's monolouging. Apparently, Blue removed everything from the room to prevent Brown from using their quirk.

//Hey, just want to mention they are being called colors, like among us.

I decided to back away from the standstill and go back to Deku and Kacchan. They started fighting again, but something feels off. Kacchan started announcing that he was gonna use the grenades to blow Deku (pause) up, while Deku was preparing to finally use his quirk.

I decided that maybe children blowing eachother up wasn't good, so I started approaching them, but they were already preparing their quirks.

Before their attacks could collide (and possibly annihilate eachother) went inbetween the two and redirected their attacks. Kacchan's grenade blast went to the left, destroying a whole section of the building, and collapsing another, while Deku's superpowered punch (it reminded me the Strider Speaker blasts) went straight up.

As the dust settled, I looked around to see the two students coughing. They didn't look too hurt, Deku being the only one with a serious injury, that being his broken arm.

I look down to my own arms and see that my forearms have been melted down a bit. It was nothing serious, but I would have to make some repairs and replacements later on.

"HERO TEAM WINS!"

Startled by the sudden yelling, I look up to see that Brown has touched the bomb. She took advantage of the dust and confusion to slip by Blue and win.

I look to see All Might hurriedly rush over to the two students. He almost looked like a worried dad after his kids decide that Legos make good meals.

After getting everyone out of the remains of the building (and sending Deku to the nurse) All Might refocused his class.

"So! Despite the results, the MVP of this match is Young Iida!"

He gestured towards Blue, now known as Iida.

"Shouldn't one of the heroes be the MVP since they won?"

A confused student asked. I partly agreed, as I was also curious.

"Valid question! Does anyone know the answer?"

"Sir! I can tell you why!" (🤓)

She proceeded to rant about how Iida stuck to his role and everybody else "wasn't respecting the spirit of the exercise."

The rest of the matches went by without a hitch. Luckily, I was made to be pretty resilient. Dealing with ice, fire, electrocity, sound waves, and all different types of attacks would have worn down a weaker model.

After the class, me and All Might walked out of the room. He turned to me, with that consistently massive smile.

"Thanks for helping out with Izuku and Bakugo earlier. I don't know what could have happened if you didn't intervene."

I gave him a thunbs up.

"Now then, lets take you to Nezu. He will know how to help you out."
-End-

Point out errors and leave suggestions, blah blah I've said it before. Turns out a lot of people enjoy Skibidi Toilets. I can confirm that Titan Cameraman will come, but he will probably come waaaaayy later. He will get an upgrade soon, and theres something sneaking around, and it's singing a strange song. I wonder what it could be?

How would you guys like to see a mini chapter explaining the Cameraman's stats (Strength, Speed, etc.) come out between this and the next chapter?