Chapter 4 - Explaining And Getting A Job For It

As All Might led me to Nezu's office, I mentally prepared myself for the possibility of meeting the tired guy again. I didn't make the best impression on him, and I felt it would b better to not meet him until I explained things to Nezu.

Unfortunately, tired guy came across us just a turn away from Nezu's office. I immediately ducked under some scarf as it harmlessly bounced off of All Might.

"All Might, you do realize that the camerahead over there is an intruder, right?"

Tired guy questioned.

"There is no need for hostility Aizawa. I am bringing him to Nezu to explain his situation and hopefully get him out of here peacefully."

Aizawa sighed, before walking past us.

For a hero, he seemed to be pretty tired all the time. Does he take the night shift?

We continued on to Nezu's office with no other distractions.

Once we arrived, Nezu apologized for Aizawa's violence, saying something about security and whatnot. All Might took the liberty to explain my situation to Nezu.

"Hmm, interdimentional travel... I've heard theories of its possibility, but I'd never thought of someone from a different dimension traveling to our world!"

Nezu always seemed to be smiling and cheery.

"I do need some sort of evidence though. Of course, I could always call Naomasa to use his quirk, but he is in the middle of an important case right now."

I thought for a moment. What evidence did I have? I looked at All Might and motioned for him to tell Nezu about my ability to show my point of view.

He semi-understood the intent and asked Nezu if I could hook up to his monitor, in which he said yes.

I hooked myself up to the monitor and searched through some files, before choosing the History file. Nezu and All Might watched in amazement and horror at the events that had transpired over the past months.

(Skibidi Toilet Episodes 1 - 32 + The attack on the scientist skibidi)

After watching the last one, I disconnected from the monitor and turned to Nezu and All Might.

Nezu looked deep in thought, and his smile drooped slightly. All Might, on the other hand, looked traumatized.

"I might never be able to look at a toilet the same way."

(come on guys, its heads poking out of toilets with elongated, twisted necks, with mouths that deform horrifyingly while singing the Skibidi song.)

I turned to Nezu, prepared to ask what was next, before he seemed to read my mind.

"We have currently unused teacher dormatries, and we can fabricate a background and ID for you."

His smile seemed a little warmer, and his tone seemed just a tad sympathetic. Was it really that horrifying?

I thanked Nezu for his help, and All Might led me to the dormatries. His massive, muscled body (Does he take steroids?) was lightly shaking. After a bit of silence, he finally spoke up.

"So... Those were the 'Skibidi Toilets' that you were talking about?"

I just gave a simple nod, and All Might seemed more worried.

"Getting off that topic, there are others like you?"

I nodded again. What was I supposed to do? Talk?

Oh yeah, write.

*I was one of the earliest ones to be created. We don't know who created us, but we do know our purpose, to stop the Skibidi Toilets.*

"What happens after that?"

I thought for a moment. There was never really a consensus plan.

*I guess just power off until we're needed again.*

Before All Might could respond, we arrived at the teacher dormitories.

I didn't have anything, so we just put my name on the sign...

I walked into the room and looked around. There was a bedroom, a bathroom, and small kitchen/dining room, and a living room. The dorm was honestly pretty big.

I checked the fridge and saw nothing inside  except for 2 double A batteries and a small note.

*Don’t know why Nezu said a camera headed man is going to live here, I hope you can eat batteries. -M*

I stared at the double A batteries.

A sudden intercom blared out at me.

"Mr. Cameraman, I require your presence in my office. Your ID is finished!"

It was Nezu. He works fast for someone his size.

-Mini Time Skip (idi dob dob dob dob)-

When I arrived i  the office yet again, he presented me with an ID card. I officially existed in the eyes of the government now.
Lets see... Height... Yes thats right... blah blah OCCUPATION : SECURITY GUARD?

I looked to Nezu in confusion.

"Ah, since I gave you a place to stay, I decided it would be okay to enlist some help from you!"

...Rude.

*Don't you have other teachers for protection?*

He smiled. I missed the warm one.

"You have it mixed up! You see, I want you to help protect the students! In their next field trip, All Might is going to be present. I have a gut feeling that villans will be targeting hin there. That also unfortunately puts the students at risk as well. That's where you come in. Protect the students, get paid, no rent! How about it?"

He stuck his hand out for a handshake. I barely hesitated before shaking it. Funds would be very important in making a return machine. I was sure that this new world would have advanced enough text to help me make it back.

"Wonderful! Now I suggest that you prepare yourself. The field trip is tomorow!"

Wow, that was fast.

If I was to prepare, I would need some tools and metal.

*If it is possible, could I get tools and basic supplies?*

Nezu smiled.

"If you need some equipment, head over to the support department and ask the teachers there to borrow the labs. Tell them I sent you."

As I was leaving, Nezu gave me one last warning.

"Be careful around some of the students. Some are very excited to try new equipment!"
-End-

Thanks to jackolantern65 for the idea for the explanation.

TVmen are epic.

Comment suggestions, blah blah.