Chapter 3.5 - Stats n Stuff

This chapter is just gonna be a little bit of explaining Cameraman/Speakerman stats and abilities. Stats and abilities are based off of observations of the series (Comment anything I missed or got wrong). It will also go over a few types of Cameramen and Speakermen while doing so (We may see them in future chapters).

Normal Cameraman/Speakerman

Grouped together because of similarity. Basic footsoldiers of war. Although they are almost the weakest of all the fighters, they are quite competent. Individual cameramen have been shown to be able to defeat multiple Skibidi Toilets. When working together, they have been shown to take down much larger foes.

Notable Stats - Higher durability (shown to be able to tank many hits from Skibidi Toilets [Hits are most likely similar to an enhanced headbutt of sorts]) Higher Intelligence (Shown many times to use strategy to defeat large foes, and create many weapons. Good example is the laser gun that destroys Virus Skibidi Toilets. They built it after finding just one specimen. Soon after this they build a stronger tank variation.)

Large Cameraman/Speakerman

Grouped together because of similarity, though the Speakerman variant seems to be a bit stronger. They are much bigger than normal Cameramen and Speakermen, and are much stronger. They can handle multiple Skibidi Toilets with ease, and they mainly deal with bigger Skibidi Toilets.

Notable Stats - Strength (Shown to be capable in dealing with larger enemies) Durability (Can tank stronger hits)

Cameraman Strider.

Much faster and more agile than the basic guys, since it runs on six long legs. Has a gun that shoots lasers quickly that cause small explosions. Good for dealing with big groups, because the lasers are not very accurate. It can deal with flying enemies decently.

Notable Stats - Speed + Agility (Shown to be very fast and agile) Range (Has a gun) Crowd Control (Deals with crowds better)

Speakerman Strider

Stronger than the Cameraman variant. Same spider-like legs, but instead of a laser it just blasts sound, causing enemies to be blown away (wear headphones).

Notable Stats - Speed and Agility (Shown to be very fast and agile) Range (Blasts enemies at a distance) Crowd Control (Cam handle crowds very well)

Titan Speakerman

(Very cool). Its very big, can fly, very agile, use fire blasts, super strong, durable, and can blast enemies with explosive sphere things. Extremely powerful.

Notable Stats- Everything. Its epic.

Titan Cameraman

(Über cool). Super big, super powerful, has an epic shield, durable as hell, has a laser blast thing to incinerate enemies. Can probably win against Boss Skibidi Toilet in a 1v1.

Notable Stats - Everything. Its awesome.

Upgraded Titan Cameraman

(Our last hope). Yet to be completed. All we know is its gonna be super strong, the magnum opus of Cameraman tech.

Notable Stats - Everything. Its legendary.

Notable Skibidi Toilet Variants

Virus Skibidi Toilet - Can infect Cameramen and Speakermen to control them. Very Dangerous.

Boss Skibidi Toilet- The strongest Skibidi Toilet. Can level multiple buildings with its laser eyes. Its also massive and super durable. It can even survive getting flushed, something that always instakilled Skibidi Toilets.

-End-

Just a silly little idea I had. We may see Cameramen/Speakermen variants in the future, and maybe even Skibidi Toilets (uh oh).