Chapter 5 - Something Horrible

I walked into the room marked "Equipment Lab". There were many warning signs signalling toxic waste and radiation lining the door, something I found quite amusing when I walked in.

The room was fairly messy, broken or unnatatched metal pieces strewn around the room. A pink haired girl was working on a strange machine that looked similar to a jetpack, but the rockets were removable.

As soon as she noticed my entrance, she immediately smiled and rushed towards me. I grabbed her face and held her back from me, her smile making her eeriely similar to a Skibidi Toilet.

"Hey! Your head is a camera! How does it work? Can you record videos with your face?"

As octopus hair continued to ramble, I looked behind her to see her invention. I found it quite interesting and decided to ask for it. I pointed to her new creation, and she almost twisted her head 180 degrees.

"Oh! My new baby! I see your intrested in testing it for me!"

With no voice, I was unable to deny her request in time before she strapped the jetpack to my back. I was instantly launched into the roof.

"Oops... The rockets work great though!".

Something tells me I'm gonna be here for a while...

-A While-

I walked out of the lab with a new soot and dust coating.

I ended up taking the jetpack, as it reminded me of Titan Speakerman. I also asked to borrow some metal and tools to create a box that would supposedly upgrade me to a Large Cameraman. There were many metals and gadgets that were far more advanced than I could dream of in there, so most of the time Pinky was making it for me (hopefully I won't explode when I use it...).

I was interrupted from my thoughts when I heard the speakers ring.

"Mr. Cameraman? You're first job is here. Report to the USJ... And don't be late!"

I looked around and found a map, strangely showing exactly where the bus was. I arrived right as the students were filing onto the bus. Aizawa looked at me in minor anger and annoyance. I gave him a "no hard feelings?" look and offered a handshake, which he reluctantly accepted.

I boarded the bus behind Aizawa, suprising the students.

"Wow! It's the Cameraman guy again!".

The pink one announced my presence, which led the teens to chatter on about related topics. I sat down in an empty seat and watched as we drove off to the USJ.

I didn't pay close attention to the students talk, and instead enjoyed the forest scenery. Being in a literal war in a city left no time to enjoy menial things, like a nice forest. It was nice to see such a calm atmosphere.

When we arrived, I looked at the massive glass dome (I'm sure there was a better building idea somewhere...). A person in a spacesuit talked to the students about how quirks were dangerous, which they definitely were. I don't know why so many students are shocked at this. They have literal superpowers.

When we finally entered though, something went wrong.

A purple portal opened up, and through it came many armed and violent looking men. Apparently, the school was under attack and these were villans.

Aizawa rushed to fight the villans, and seeing that the students seemed to be struggling against the portal guy, I used my jetpack to tackle the portal guy far away.

"Kuroguri!"

I heard a teenager screech when I tackled him, but now was no time to look back. I slammed the portal guy into a massive rock, stunning him, but suprisingly not doing a lot of damage due to his armour. I needed to destroy it quick.

I flew at him again while he was dazed, this time grabbing his neck armour and ripping a side off. I bent this side into a rough stick shape, hoping to use it as a weapon. I swooped in at him again. This time, he responded by creating a portal, but I anticipated his counter and threw my stick at his armour, hitting with the pointy side.

The sharp end of the stick pierced the armour a little and stabbed the man. I could see blood coming out of the open wound. Kuroguri panicked and portaled away, leaving his villanous comerades behind.

I flew back to see how the students were doing, and found a strange bird like creature beating up Aizawa. It was much stronger than me, so I found this as a good time to test the upgrade box. I landed and opened it, feeling metal rearrange and add itself. When I looked up again, everything seemed smaller. By now, all eyes were on me, including the bird's. I rocketed towards it, knocking it away from Aizawa with a strong hook. It retaliated with a flurry of punches, which I had to cross my arms to block. I deattatched the rockets, sending them flying at the bird, stunning it before I tackled it and began ripping at it's exposed brain. It had a protective shell that I broke down quickly and killed the bird beast.

I got up and surveyed the damage. There was a blue haired kid with hands all over his body, mumbling to himself. Aizawa was the most damaged, but aside from him, all the students looked almost spotless. I was about to call it a day before I heard something that made my figurative blood run cold.

"SKIBIDI DOB DOB DOB YES YES"

I turned almost instantly and confirmed my worst fears.

In front of me, around five different Skibidi Toilets approched me, their mouths and necks streching in odd, unnatural ways, while screaming that horrifying song. Behind me, I heard the gasps and mutters, some students even crying or screaming st the twisted horror.

I braced myself to fight my old enemies. I was currently transformed as a Large Cameraman, so five normal Skibidi Toilets should be no problem because...

Cameramen Never Die.

-End-

Sorry about the wait lads... I was out on 2 different trips so I was a bit busy. This story definitely grew pretty quick, so I want to keep the momentum.

The horrors themselves have finally shown themselves! But where did them come from and why? You might find out if I have enough random motivation to write about it!