Acknowledge of inspiration

Sup everyone. Wellcome to my newest book. I know bad idea, goober you got 2 more with the same style. But this one I've been working on for a long time. This one was actually in draft mode before I write y/n daughter of the Disney villains and Disney villains x female reader.

I was very user weather to post this or not as it's heavily inspirers by another fanfiction called Disney house of villain redemption by turtleangel10
Link to story it's amazing!
https://www.wattpad.com/1233758706?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=link&utm_content=share_reading&wp_page=reading_part_end&wp_uname=Goobercilia&wp_originator=ePt2aMR%2FNTkKvzoGxSSstrCMn61LGU5pVXhT5QjGNvdGIKyP%2BoYHvcGb%2Fn4njFmeqGlYeEVriwqWbCuSZ9y0FqSuxXJ7M9sFXxvrOn4KxvC01V2KvpKTRRZT78vBRJ4M

This was the first fanfiction story I read and got me into writing. I started out with this story but felt a risk posting it as I didn't know the wattpad sight to well and was afraid of what the author might say. Now I know my limits and fell confutable posting it after my two previous successes that are based off of other various Disney villains read fanfictions. Though I will take this story down if the author says so.

This is different villain story as it had a main character that's not a reader, but I felt it fit the tone more. Also this book is a little heavy to start but after the first two chapters the dramas gone, unless it's caused by the villains. Hence why this book is mature, but I'm probably being paranoid. All it is is child abuse/neglect. Anyways I'll go away and let you read, hopefully you and joy the book. Also go check out turtleangle10 story's! Alright goober out!