Chaoter 1: Death at her doorstep

Grace rushed down to where her grandmother ladled, she didn't plan for her to actually jump out the window but it just happened. She knelt down next to her unsure what to do.

"Grandma?" She whispered, no reply. "Grandma I'm sorry I didn't mean to." She lightly set a hand on her but she didn't move.

"Grandmother please wake up!" She began violently shaking her but she didn't wake. Tears shot down the little girl's eyes as she weeped for her grandmother to get better. Sure she was mean but at least she gave her protection. Now who was gonna look after her now that she was gone, surely she couldn't take care of herself. But the nearest town was almost an hour drive, and the reception up here wasn't always the best. Tears rushed down her face as she layed on her last remaining relative. And that is where she remained the rest of the night.

Later that same day she woke up to someone carrying her.

"I want the mess cleaned up asap!" Yelled a man she didn't recognize.

"Yes boss!" To young boys called.

Wondering what was happening she opened her eyes to see her house getting further and further away. Her eyes darted around until she noticed the figure careing her. She screamed louder than ever as her captor dropped her from being startled. She hit the ground with a thud.

Taking a look at the creature he was blue with two sharp horns. "Please don't hurt me!" She pleaded backing away from the creature.

The blue creature was startled as well, back up from the frightened little girl. "Hay kid, it's alright. I didn't mean to-'' he said, trying to come closer but she backed up even further. "Don't touch me." She quivered in fear.

"Here, why don't we go inside, that's your house right?" The pink one pointed to her long cabin manor and she nodded.

"Hades Isn't going to be happy-" the blue one mumbled before turning and gesturing for the girl to follow.

Grace followed with her guard up. She didn't know who this guy was but it may be the only people for miles. Once back at the manor, the blue creature opened the door letting the two inside.

"Hades?" The creator shouted.

"What?! Aren't you supposed-" that when he turned the corner into the foyer. He noticed the small little girl behind his blue henchman. "Panic I thought you said they were dead!" His gray body now turned a fire read.

Grace jumped back remembering why they all looked so familiar. "You, you're from the movie!" She pointed at hades.

Hades doled himself but gave a confused look at the girl "from what?"

Grace ran into the rather large screening room and over to the rather large dvd rack. She grabbed a movie titled "Hercules" then rushed back out to where the two were waiting.

"This, mr hades." She said hand him the DVD case.

Hades looked it over, eyes widened at who was on the cover "how in the underworld did wonder boy make it onto this!" He screamed as he went up in flames.

Grace jumped back, afraid of the Greek god. She had seen almost every Disney movie but never really liked the villains. It was the one activit her grandmother had allowed her to do, watch tv when she was finished with her chores.

"You!" He pointed at the small child "how did you get your hands on this?"

"Mommy and daddy." She spoke softly as she backed away.

Hades took a breath to cool himself, his skin growing back to his usual gray. "and just where might they be?"

"Gone." She spoke, a single tear dripping from her eye.