𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ¹¹

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"you guys ready? Jenna and Haley are waiting at the restaurant!" Laura said, dressed up and ready.

Ash and Madi finally walked out of their room, and Matt was hypnotised by Ash's beauty.

in his eyes, no one was as pretty as her.

she never really wore dresses, but when she did, she looked better then ever, making Matt obsess over her once again.

only this time, another man also obsessed over Ash in a black minidress.

he had been forcing himself to loose feelings, but gained them back the second he laid eyes on her.

she was the prettiest, from the inside and out.

"you look... stunning." Matt breathed, speechless by the way she shined, her smile made her look even more beautiful.

"thank you." she smiled, scanning Matt's outfit, he wore a black blouse, with a white tie and black pants, and he topped his outfit off with some white air forces, as per usual.

"you look chique aswell." Matt couldn't help but smile proudly, he once again impressed his girl.

"thank you, fine lady." he winked, making Ash giggle, flustered by his words.

"oh my god Chris you look so daddy!" Nate then mocked Matt, giggling.

"oh and you look so sexy Nate, wanna fuck?" he joked, the two leaning in, and a couple 'AYO'S' and some laughter filled the room.

"you guys we have to go!" Madi giggled, taking Ash's hand and pulling her away from her boyfriend towards the front door of the hotel room.

"hey guys!" Jenna waved happily, and walked over to the group, hugging Madi and Ash. Haley just walked over, eying Chris intensely.

it was dark already, only lanterns and other decorative lights lit the streets, and a soft breeze hugged every persons body, some shivering, some not.

"hey hey, lets go inside, its pretty chilly here." Laura said, making everyone laugh slightly at her suddenly running inside the restaurant.

"what are you guys ordering?" Malcolm asked, not knowing what to choose. he wanted everything on the menu, it all looked so good.

"spaghetti." Ash looks at the menu, "everything looks so good but i just want spaghetti."

"boring! im getting chicken alfredo." Jenna laughed.

"ohhhh i'm getting that too." Madi then says.

"i really don't know what i want." Malcolm began again, "maybe some spare ribs?"

"you can't not eat that messily." Nick said, "its gross."

"yeah you're right." Malcolm sighed, "but im still getting spare ribs."