𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ³

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"is everyone here yet?" Laura asks, looking at her watch.

"no, Nate still isnt here." Chris states, and Nick looks at him.

"yeah, but also Ash and Madi, dumbass."

"sorry." Chris rolls his eyes after apologising, and walked to the kitchen for a glass of water.

"When is Ash gonna be here?" Matt asks, looking up from his phone, "she hasn't texted me anything."

"well that's because she's driving, Matt. Madi said they were gonna be here in 2." after Nicks words, Ash and Madi came in, with a part of their luggage.

"Ash!" Matt jumps up, and runs to his girlfriend.

"Matt!" She gives him a kiss, and then they lock eyes.

"i missed you."

"same, babe." Ash couldn't help but admire his perfect blue eyes.

"eh, hello? earth to Ash and Matt?" Malcolm waves between their faces, and Ash turns to him, annoyed.

"i hate you."

"woah, easy there, skater girl."

"speaking about skating, why did you take your skateboard?" Nick questioned, looking up and meeting Ash's eyes, waiting for an answer.

"i wanna visit some cool skateparks, and vlog there." Ash smiled brightly.

"fun!" Tae states, "But why didn't you tell me? i would've brought my own skateboard."

"oh, shit, sorry." the brunette girl shrugged, "i was gonna buy me a new one on this trip anyways, so maybe we still can skate together..?"

"good enough." he smiles, showing his white teeth.

"great." she then hugged her boyfriend.

"off topic you guys but i actually posted on insta so go like or im taking ur liver." Madi stated, making everyone laugh.

"calm down, mad dog." Nick puts his arm over her shoulder, "im gonna hype you up right now."

--------------------------------------------------------

Madifilipowics
california

@madifilipowics almost on tour baby! 💙liked by @christophersturniolo and 126

liked by @christophersturniolo and 126.890 others

comments:
@ash.mackenzie MADI 😍😍
@ash.mackenzie CANT WAIT ON THIS TOUR WITH U 😏❤️
➙ @madifilipowics ilysm 😏😍

@iimlxst LETSGOOO

@nicolassturniolo So hyped 🤝🤝
     ➙ @sturniolofan567 YEEEESS NICKK

@PRETTYBAE shes so gorg i cant

------------------------------------------------

"hey guys, we're the Sturniolo Triplets and we are going on tour once again!" Chris stared the camera.

"and we have guests with us!" Matt pulls his girlfriend in, so she is visible on film.

"ASH AND MADI!" Chris shouts, running away from the camera, exited.

"don't forget Tae and Malcolm." Nick rolls his eyes at his younger brother.

"Hi guys." Ash waves at the camera, "i want food."

"same." Malcolm says.

"no one was talking to you." Ash rolled her eyes. she always bullied Malcolm, slay slay.

"pipe down, lover girl."

the brunette girl glares at him.

just as Nick was about to say something, the front door opened, and someone came in, panting.

"Sorry guys, my girlfriend wanted to know everything about the tour and the girls that were coming along." Nate tried to say, still panting.

"okay cut the camera." Matt says.

"on it." Chris turns the camera off, putting it in its camera case.

"you guys, is everyone ready?" Laura asks.

"yes!" Tae exclaimed.

"okay so we will be going to the airport, and we will fly out to our first destination, London, Great Britain. the stylists will meet us there and the show starts the second day after our arrival." Laura reads from her planner on her phone, "i also booked a hotel that we can rest in, and a tourbus that will bring us through Europe, since we start tour there. is that cleared out enough for you guys?"

"gotcha." Ash says, grabbing her bag, "i am so ready you guys."

"same!" Nick also grabs his backpack.

"alright, the uber is here! lets go!"

-------------------------------------------------

"okay so we are on the airport!" Nick holds the camera up to show the airport on the video.

"On our way London baby!" Chris starts jumping up and down excitedly.

"What gate should we go to?" Ash asked, waiting for Laura's answer.

"i think gate 67."

---------------------------------------------

"you guys, wake up, the plane is landing!" Ash wakes up the three brothers, sitting in the row on the other side.

"where is Malcolm?" Nick asks in a sleepy voice.

"thanks for wondering if im still alive aswell." Tae rolls his eyes.

"shut up Tae, we know you survive everything." Chris jokes.

then the pilot starts informing everyone about the plane landing.

-------------------------------------------------

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 ❕
Aɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʏᴀʟʟ!
Wʜɪʜ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛʀʏs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄɪᴛɪᴇs ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴠɪsɪᴛ?
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟᴍᴋ!
Dᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴛɪᴀᴛᴏʀs: xanheartsnate -N1CKSLVRGIRL- leblancsslvt  LYY