𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁹

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"Chris wait!" Haley ran after him, and grabbed his arm, snatching his phone out of his hand, "i can get her back here, but only on one condition."

"and what is that?" he looked down at Haley, the Maddest he'd been in a few years.

"only if we still break them up, but this time, no kidnapping or other harmful shit."

"Haley," he started, trying not to throw a tantrum, "we had an agreement, and you completely messed up, so why would is still continue with doing this shit?"

"because, Christopher, we both still want one thing, and one thing only." she slowly put Chris's phone in his front pocket, gently touching his left arm with her free hand.

"yeah but-" he got cut off by Haley placing her index finger over his red lips, shushing him softly yet manipulatively.

"do you want Ash or not?" she asked, whispering.

Chris nodded in response.

"well then." she took her phone out of her back pocket, texting the facebook man, "he is now bringing her back, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"Ash, Ash, wake up!" Chris tried to shake her away in the alleyway the man dropped her off in.

she luckely didn't wake up before that, and the man promised he didn't do anything with her, since his penis was too small, or atleast, he claimed it was.

— 𝐀/𝐍: 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 😔😔

"Chris?" a weak voice drew his focus back on the unconscious girl, after looking around, panicked.

"Ash, oh my God, how are you feeling?" he immediately reached for Ash's waist, trying to help her sit up.

"i have this massive headache, but im fine." her pained, raspy voice broke Chris's heart.

"what happened, though?"

"uh- i really don't know, one second you were missing, the other i found you here, unconscious." he lied, scratching his neck, before quickly picking up his buzzing phone.

𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗡𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀:

"Nick?"

"Chris, where are you and Matt?"

"i don't know where Matt is, but i found Ash, can you call him and tell him i found her, im bringing her back right now."

"okay, but hurry up, the show starts in 30 minutes!"

"oh shit," Chris breathed, "were on our way."

𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹.

"lets get you back, i believe you want to touch up your face a little after being drugged." he chuckled nervously, picking Ash up in bridal-style, her body weight upon his arms.

"how do you know i was drugged?" Chris froze at the question.

"uh, i saw on tiktok that- you know- your face will look tired, and you won't have the strength to carry yourself." he lied.

he lied to Ash.

Ash.

Fuck.

"oh." is all she managed to respond with, her head feeling to heavy to carry itself, so instead, it fell on Chris's chest, butterflies swarming through his body.

"you'll be fine, i promise." he tried to comfort her.

"i hope so."

Matt arrived back in the performance hall before Chris and Ash.

if you called this man was worried, then it would be an understatement.

he walked around, hands in his hair, checking the time every 3 seconds, feeling his heart sink more and more by the time that passed by.

every little sound he heard, made his whole body turn in the direction of the noise.

"Matt, breathe." Nick got up from the sofa, to put one hand of Matt's on his chest, and the other on Matt's, hoping his breathing pace would go down, atleast a little is what Nick hoped for, looking concerned at his triplet brother.

"Ash is in good hands Matt, i know my boy Chris." Malcolm said.

"right? Chris knows how to take care of a woman." Tae stated, Madi, Nate and Malcolm argeeing.

"they will be fine, don't worry dude." Nate tried to make sure his best friend wouldn't end up hyperventilating, like what used to happen when they were in highschool.

just then, the door opened, revealing Chris and Ash.

"ASH BABY THERE YOU ARE!" Matt sprinted towards his girlfriend, his heart being torn apart after seeing her messed up face.

"what happened?" he asked Chris.

"i thought i'd help you look for her before the show began, and then i found her unconscious in a random alleyway."

"thank god you found her Chris, thanks." he smiled at his youngest brother, taking Ash from Chris's arms, "lets get your beautiful face touched up."

Chris felt full, holding his brother's loved one in his hands, and as soon as Matt took back what was his, Chris felt empty again.

pained.

broken.

and alone.

all alone.

troubled.

he watched Matt carry away Ash, hurt.

deeply hurt.

agony flooding through him.

Ash.

fuck.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ❕
𝖨 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝟣𝗄 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗌.
𝖨 𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗒 𝗂 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗁𝗌.:)
𝖨 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗎𝗒𝗌 𝗌𝗈 𝗆𝗎𝖼𝗁,𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ❤️‼️🫂
𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗈 swiftispookie & hopeless-roses 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗒 𝗅𝖺𝗓𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌. <3