𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ¹

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐛𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"These trailers are awesome, you guys!"

Warehouse 79 is where the meeting was.

the triplets are going on tour, which was exiting news for both them and their fans.

"what other hints should we drop about it being a world tour?" Ash sat next to Madi, listening to Laura's answer on the youngest triplets' question.

"i think this is enough, if we drop more hints its too easy to guess."

Chris nodded slowly, he looked like he was thinking.

"okay, gotcha."

"but Ash," Laura begins, "it would be lovely if you came along, okay? don't even bother your haters."

"Yeah, well.. i don't know..." the girl shrugged, "it's just new for me, you know?"

"babe please come with us, i cant miss you 3 months." her boyfriend Matt put his hand on her lap.

oh right. let me tell you their love story.

ill make it quick.

Ash Riley Mackenzie grew up with strict parents, and as soon as she turned 18, she wanted to move out, so she started looking for apartments.

she also really wanted a roommate, so she looked around for apartments on different sites, and Madi also needed a roommate for her apartment.

Ash moved in with her, became friends, met the triplets, fell in love with Matt, blah blah blah.

"Please come Ash." his voice brought her back to reality.

"uhm.." looking around, she made her decision, "okay, ill come."

"YESS!" Matt Hugged her so tight, almost squealing from excitement.

"Okay, okay, get of." the brunette laughed, "but do people even want me there?"

"Girl listen, you are more active on your socials then me, ofcourse people want you there!" Madi said, "i should be asking that question, not you! i don't even make youtube videos." a smile appeared on Ash's face.

"thanks, mads."

"ofcourse bae."

"but are we going with a tourbus, or whats the plan?" Malcolm Changed the subject.

"well, im still figuring that out." Laura smiled at him, "im not sure a bus will bring us to Europe."

"oh right." he laughed at himself.

"well, one thing is sure, we are going on tour!" Nick couldnt be happier.

his smile lit the entire room.

"yeah bro, lets go man!" Tae Dabbed nick up, cheering.

"you guys im so hyped." Madi cheered.

"but is Nate also coming?" Chris asked, hoping the answer will be yes.

"yeah!" Laura's answer made Chris the happiest guy alive.

"YESSS!"

"but you guys better start preparing, its gonna be for 3 months, so everyone can take 2 suitcases." Laura added.

and with that, the meeting ended.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Matt, how many sweaters are you taking?"

"i don't know, probably like 5 or something."

the brunette put his phone down, and hugged his girlfriend from behind, snuggling his face in her chocolate brown hair.

"is Madi home?" she raised an eyebrow at Matts question.

"Yeah, why?"

"maybe you could ask her what she's packing, i mean she's a girl just like you."

"actually, thats smart." Ash tried to free yourself from Matts arms, but he pulled her back, causing her to let out a small gasp.

"could you just pack later? i want cuddles."

"Alright, lover boy," the boy playfully gasped, making his girlfriend giggle, "but only if you stay the night."

"i wouldn't want anything else," he said, turning her around, placing a small kiss on her lips, "but i wanna go get mcdonalds together aswell."

"word." she kissed his neck, while fidgeting with his hoodie strings.

the couple layed down, and Matt placed his head on Ash's chest. she started playing with his hair.

"Matt?" he hummed in response.

"can i take ur Ransom hoodie? i want it."

he looked up, giving Ash a quick peck on the lips.

"ofcourse baby, take it."

"thank you."

------------------------------------------------------------

"is it okay if i vlog a little bit for my week vlog?" Madi nodded in response.

"okay, 3,2,1... Hey guys, today is tuesday, and me and Madi are going shopping!"

"woohoo!" Madi cheered.

"also after me and Matt got McDonalds i forgot to end that days vlog, but whatever." Ash grabbed her purse.

"Mads we better get sushi or something as well, i need some real food." she said, grabbing your car keys.

"oh yes i want sushii!"

"well letsgooooo!"

the 2 pretty girls got in the car and started driving while blasting their shared playlist, and 'love songs - bonus' was on.

Madi was only an extrovert around Ash. she was her best friend.

sharing an apartment with her is amazing, she's a great roomie.

"we're almost there!" Ash exclaimed happily, and started parking.

"lets shop for those upcoming 3 months."

---------------------------------------------

𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮 𝘀𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 ❕
(ᴀ/ɴ) ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟʏ ᴀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ sᴛᴀʀᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ʙᴜɪʟᴅs ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢ...
ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ!