𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ¹⁰

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"they let the fans in, now we are going up in 5 minutes, hurry!"

"calm down, mister perfect." Chris mumbles, sitting in Haley's makeup chair, everyone else exiting the room.

"Haley..?" Chris then begins, afraid of her answer to his question.

"Christopher." she answers, lightly dabbing mattifying powder on his face.

"ehm.. what were you thinking the next step in the plan would be?"

"oh Christopher, i think we need to make it less oblivious," she started, "i think we need to do something that wouldn't make them suspect us."

"like what..?"

"like.. fake dating? we can act like a couple and then break up like 2 weeks before Ash and Matt." she smirked.

"how do we know they break up?"

"you stupid fucker what are we trying to do?" she put down the beauty blender, one hand on her hip, raising her eyebrow, annoyed.

Chris didn't even have the courage to answer.

he really didn't wanna do this anymore, but Haley blackmailed him.

he had no choice, i mean who would want to destroy their friendship with their brother?

"so are we 'dating' or not?"

"uhm.. do we have to be lovey dovey?" Chris asked, disgusted.

"uhm yeah, but only around them, feel free to brush your teeth after i guess." Haley runs her fingers through Chris's hair, before nodding at her work. "you're ready to go."

"thanks." Chris said, getting up fast and speed walking out of there.

"Chris, hurry, we're going up now!" Madi says as he runs towards the group.

"sorry im late, i just had, eh, things to do." Chris panted, fixing his sweater.

"whatever, Malcolm and Tril are opening the show, when they said 'welcome to the lets trip tour' we go up, okay?" Nick explained.

"alright, why are we opening it differently, though?" Matt asked.

"i do not know the reason." Nick answered, looking down at the papers Laura gave him. "Laura scripted the tour this time."

"alright."

"okay, they are starting now..!"

"SO, ALL WE GOTTA SAY IS, WELCOME TO THE LETS TRIP TOUR!" Malcolm shouted, and all the fans started cheering, as the triplets, Madi and Ash walked up, vibing to the music that was being played.

Nick took the microphone and started talking, and then Chris felt his phone buzz.

𝗶𝗠𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗖𝗵𝗿𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘆

Haley: Chris are you gonna announce that we're dating?

Chris: absolutely not right now, no one knows yet

Haley: well tell your friends after performing then.
seen.

Chris put his phone away and shook it off.

he absolutely hated Haley.

but there was no way to get rid of her.

"nice work, guys, this was absolutely fantastic!" Laura cheered, high fiving everyone.

"also, Jenna, Haley, the makeup really did something, it was so perfect with the lightning and everything, great work!"

"thanks!" Jenna smiled.

"yeah, you really did great, i felt flawless!" Nate said, making Jenna giggle.

gosh that giggle.

"so, is there another show here tomorrow, or was this it?" Matt asked, playing with Ash's hair.

"nope, this was it! how about we go back to the hotel, freshen up, and have a fancy dinner to celebrate?" Laura suggested.

"uhm, can Jenna join?" Nate asked, realising he got some weird looks from Nick and Chris. "oh sorry, i meant Jenna and Haley, my fault." he chuckled nervously.

"yeah, absolutely! i have a cute restaurant in mind, i'll send the address and time we're meeting in the groupchat."

"thank you so much, miss Filipowicz!" Jenna said, and Laura looked at her weirdly, "how old do you think i am? call my Laura, honey."

"sorry, thank you Laura."

"gather your stuff, we're leaving in 30 minutes!" with those words, everyone left to their dressing rooms, and so did Chris.

guess who followed him there.

"Chris," Haley said, closing his door behind her, " when are you telling them about us?"

"GET OUT IM IN MY UNDERWEAR."

"why?" she smirked, almost lik she didn't do this fake dating thing for the fake part.

"because im changing, and we're not a real couple, so you don't need to see my juicy ass, get out."

"whatever, you better tell your little stupid friend gang about us tonight, and dress a bit neat." she looked Chris deeply in the eye. "you better not fuck this up, or i'll fuck you up."

"okay..? now get out im serious." Haley rolled her eyes, before stepping out of his dressing room, and Chris locked the door, and burried his face in his hands.

oh gosh.

he really didn't wanna do any of this.

𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞𝗦 ❕
𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗄𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺𝗇 𝗂𝗇𝖻𝖾𝗍𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋, 𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗍𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒𝖾𝖽 🩶