𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁶

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆

"has any of you guys seen Chris?"

"yeah, he just ran off, i dont know why though"

"alright thanks Trill." Nick walked out of the performance room, searching the dressing rooms, because Chris is pretty stupid so that would be the best place he could think of to hide in.

"Chris? can i come in?"

"leave me alone." he answers.

"Chris whats going on? talk to me."

"no Nick fuck off." Nick scoffed at his attitude.

"alright im coming in." he bursts in the room, only to find Chris sitting on the floor, hugging his knees and resting his head on top.

"Chris, talk." he says, sitting down to his younger brother, groaning at how uncomfortable the floor feels.

"Nick i said no." he replies, not looking up.

"still you need to talk dude." Nick puts his arm around his brother, trying to comfort him.

"something's obviously bugging you." he speaks again, "i will keep your secret, just talk Chris."

the younger triplet looks up, facing his brother. he then gets up to check if someone is standing outside, and closes the door when the coast seems clear.

"Nicolas, promise you wont tell a single living soul we had this conversation." he holds out his pinky.

"i promise, Christopher." he accepts the pinky, and gestures him to sit down.

"okay, so this is really weird, but.." Chris takes a deep breath, before speaking up again, "i accidentally fell in love with Ash."
he whispered.

all Nick could do was let his jaw hit the floor.

"nah, thats messed up Chris."

"I KNOW NICK WHY ELSE DO YOU THINK I AM LIKE THIS RIGHT NOW!" he throws his hands up in the air.

"Chris, think of things about her that give you an ick." Nick says fast.

"uhm.. she always re-applies her lipgloss?" Chris says.

"tiktok told me men find that attractive in women.." Nick mutters, "something else."

"there is nothing else." Chris sighs, "and the lipgloss application is indeed very attractive."

"how could you even fall in love with Matts girlfriend? you guys said you had a different type."

"she fits multiple types, Nick."

"well, one thing is, stay away from her."

"wow Nick, thanks for this life changing advice."

--------------------------------------------