Chapter 14: Today for You

Arthit pulled Kongpob's shoulder until he turned back. Fangs, glowing eyes, desire and fear assaulted him when his mate looked at him. But he didn't stop. He pulled Kongpob back until they were lying facing each other. He drew him in for a kiss. His sigh of pleasure was the first sign that he was more affected by Arthit than he appeared to be.

"Do you want..."

Kongpob shook his head and pushed Arthit onto his back. Let me.

Hand on his chest he caressed a broad swath down to Arthit's belly and into the waistband of his sleeping shorts. Arthit gasped at the feeling of Kongpob's fist around his already hard cock. He stroked him gently, like he was getting a feel for him. Testing his hardness against the pressure that made him moan and arch up to get closer to Kongpob or the light touch that forced him to thrust in search of more friction.

Kongpob knew his body. Probably better than he did. He drove him crazy with long, steady strokes that completely missed his sensitive glans, then teased the top of his cock using his precum as lube until Arthit thought both his heads might explode.

He grabbed Kongpob's arm. Not to guide him. Arthit needed something to hold on to. When he successfully pulled Kongpob so close that he could feel his hard length against his thigh, it was an added benefit. He reached for a kiss. Kongpob obliged, drawing him in until he couldn't catch his breath. He had to break away to get a proper inhale only to have it stolen from him when his mate teased the sensitive head of his cock and he saw stars.

Arthit wanted to feel Kongpob on top of him: inside him.
In every sense and every move.

Kongpob remained detached. Determined to give Arthit pleasure and take none for himself. He wanted to rebel against it but his body wouldn't let him. Arthit didn't know what Kongpob did but he was straining against him one second and the next he was coming so hard, he felt like he might pass out from the sensory overload.

His grip on Kongpob's arm was probably painful but he couldn't stop. The shudder that overtook his body when his orgasm finally subsided was accompanied by a loud moan. He felt like he'd just been put through the work out of his life even though he hadn't done anything.

Kongpob reached for tissues by the side of the bed and helped him clean up. Then, like he'd done before, he tucked him in tight.

"Will you go to sleep now?" Kongpob asked indulgently.

Arthit was too busy agreeing with Kongpob's suggestion to remember why it wasn't a good idea. But what his conscious mind couldn't clarify, his subconscious delivered in sleep. The children's playground should have been a fond memory of his time in nursery school; it felt ominous and dark.

The see-saw had been one of his favourite games but the minute he sat down on one end, he shot up and nothing he did could bring him back down. He tried to call out to the person on the other end but he couldn't make out who they were. The longer he struggled against it, the higher he got until he was so high, he couldn't see anything or anyone any more.

Arthit woke up before Kongpob. The nightmare lingered for a second before disappearing and leaving behind a deep fear Arthit couldn't shake. Two things that had never happened before in quick succession. Perhaps Arthit was losing his mind. Without the benefit of doing it slowly.

Then again, what happened the night before hadn't happened either. He could blame his mate's strange behaviour for planting a seed of doubt in his mind—or watering the one that had planted itself there. It was time to pluck it out but Arthit knew he would need Kongpob's help. If he could just bring himself to ask for it.

He kissed Kongpob's forehead as an apology for his failing. He repeated it only it wasn't for affection's sake; Kongpob was hot to the touch. Or rather, hotter than usual. He shook him awake vigorously. He didn't know what to do if Kongpob was sick but he had to be sure there was a problem in the first place.