38 | punishment

Posting early because I'm away on Monday. Enjoy!

✧✧✧

L O N Z O M A T T I A

I head over to Alexia's just before midday. Dante, Alexia's new bodyguard, is due at her house at two o'clock. She isn't expecting me this early but I take my chances considering Gabriel is out and I'm craving a taste of Alexia in private.

When I get out of my car and nod at the guards that surround her house, I knock on her front door loudly. It takes a few moments for Alexia to appear and when she does she's wearing nothing but one of her skimpy little nightgowns, flashing off her long silky legs and her breasts that are pouring into the curve of the fabric.

My eyes strain at the sight and I push inside, despite her thunder-like expression.

"Why are you here so early?" She demands as I shut the door behind me.

"Why are you answering the door in nothing but a fucking tea towel?"

Alexia's eyes glitter in my direction and she smirks. "Something wrong with that?"

"Yes." I state.

She breathes out through her nose and crosses her arms over her chest, pushing her cleavage together and I tighten just looking at her. "It's a shame it's you at the door," she sighs deeply. "And not my new bodyguard. I'm sure he'd like the show."

I grip her throat and thrust her back a step. "Guardalo."

(Guardalo: watch it)

Her pulse races against my finger as I hold her in place, her arms now dropping to her side as she inspects the seriousness in my gaze. "Mmmm," she presses her lips together. "I wonder how he'll feel when he has to watch me parade round in my underwear, or a towel fresh out the sho–"

I use my other hand to grip the back of her hair, tugging so hard she yelps out in surprise. I push her backwards and then flip her around, bending her over the kitchen counter. Face down as I continue to grip her hair.

My hand comes down on her ass so hard that she grips onto the edge of the counter, knuckles now turning white from the pressure. "I told you you won't like the consequences."

"Insufferable," she murmurs.

I spank her again, twice as hard. "What was that?"

She whimpers into the counter and I hoist up her nightdress, exposing her backside with a nude thong. I groan internally at the sight of her juicy round ass. My hand keeps her down, those breathless pants filling the air.

I dip my hand inside her thong to find her soaked, wetness coating my fingers with ease.

"Così bagnata, principessa."

(Così bagnata, principessa: so wet, princess)

My finger grazes her core and she grunts, her legs parting on their own. I slip one inside her, feeling her walls clench around me tightly. I lean forward and yank her head up, my lips brushing over her ear gently.

"That smart mouth will be begging soon."

"You wish," she says through gritted teeth as I plunge another deep inside her.

She gasps loudly, my hand sliding around to clasp the front of her throat. Her little fingers grip my wrist as I fuck her with my hand, over and over until she rolls her head onto my shoulder.

I chuckle darkly into her ear. "We'll see about that."

My fingers plunge in and out of her tight hole, my thumb working to massage her throbbing clit. She whimpers and grips onto my wrist tighter, holding down a breath as I bring her to the edge. I feel her body shake against mine and with a second to spare, I drag my hand away from her core.