Chapter 36

Choppers and mens line up the field Lessening to thier boss assistant plans and command liam is wearing his protective gear with other, suga was on his computer, mino was examining the guns, jimin was discussing the plan to others repeating what liam said.

The busy place was interrupted by an arriving and honking's cars, the young Masters step out and walk to their direction.

"What are you doing here? Go home" liam crunched his forehead staring blankly while his hands loading the guns.

"We want to come and help" tzuyu said grabbing some guns and throw it to his brother and cousins which they catch effortlessly.

"No, you will just injured your self and make us slower." Seulgi  furrows his eyebrows by liam replied.

"We can handle our selves hyung we've train enough to help you guys" seul said causing the others to nodded thier heads in agreement.

"Seul i said no" liam expression darken.

"For fuck sakes hyung we are not a child anymore, we can take care of our selves, plus we can't just sit here waiting for your update and do nothing and also jennie's friends are dying from worries about their best friends whereabouts." Seulgi stubbornly said, he walk towards his younger brother and grab the protective gear too.

"I cant risk your life here too seul the you already know the reason why!" Liam growls.

"Don't worry hyung, we will be careful promise." Tzuyu softly replied and hug his older brother, he understand clearly him, he is worried that he would lost them to like their parents, he cant just take the risk and put them in danger.

"We will coming too" another voice, butt in and tzuyu pull him self away from their hugs.

"V? And kai?"

"Hmm and no buts, its our sister we're talking about here." V didn't let liam talk and walk where the guns and protective gear is.

The mens help them wear it and loaded their guns, they took another pistol and crack it putting it besides their hips like others and grab the rifles from the mens hands.

"Let's go before the sun will raise." Kai said walking to one of the helicopters soon followed by the squad.

Liam can only sign and shook his head helplessly, mino tapped his shoulder, signaling him that let it be and move to thier planned.

The group take off, after a few minutes they stop in the small village not so far from the hills where cha mansion is.

They start walking and climbing the hills, they soon spilt up and go to other direction in order to not get caught at once.

Soon not long after they have already surrounded the place, they silently walk the Eunwoo mens at their back and cut their throat to keep quite and not to make a noise to alert the enemy's.

Jisso and jin jump in the water and swan under it, they free ruru from the cage before going under the falls and walk through the tunnels that the guys they sent here to study the place found it.

It leads to the power station on eunwoo mansion, its located in the middle of the house with high security, there cameras and mascular guards roaming around it.

Jungkook was leading the sniper team from afar, some were at the tree's and some are in the high rock place with thier scoops eying the whole place and got the team A's back.

Jimin and mino was leading the team and cutting some necks who's roaming around the woods, once thet clear liam and the squad way.

They start making their way to the mansion quietly.