Chapter 22

The group of friends board the plane and wait for takeoff but a certain someone got bored and a amazing plan pop up to his head.

"Hello everyone this is your captain speaking please fasten your seatbelt and be ready for takeoff...."

"Wait that voice..." Jennie murmured and look at everyone trying to find someone.

"It's jisoo oppa" rosé surprisedly said

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we are flying in the airplane looking at the window watching the clouds go by~~~Flying in an airplane,
Looking out the window,
Up so very high🎶~"  cuddy run towards jisoo and take the mic.

"Looking out the window,
We can see the wings.
Down below we see other things.
Like a little tiny buildings
And cars so small,
It makes me feel
Like I'm really tall.🎶  wahhh im so tall!!!" He shout and look down outside the window and the gang laugh at his antics.

"You damn right cub" jisoo said and chuckle rubbing  the latter head and later they sang along with them.

"Oh, we are flying in an airplane,
Looking out the window,
Watching the clouds go by~~
Flying in an airplane,
Looking out the window,
Up so very high.🎶" they all laugh as soon they finish the song.

"That was fun!! Lets do it again, again!!!!" The little cubby shout raising his hands up high.

"Nope you're having to much sugar kid." Mina said and drag the little pouting cub with her towards thier seats.

"But im not a kid!" He stamp as he whine at her.

"Yes you are!!" Everyone shout in unison and laugh at him

"Told you hahaha" she giggle and tap the latter head and he just sulk in his seat.        

° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"Wahhh its so beautiful in here lili." Jennie exclaim as soon she saw the beach in front of her and the others nod thier head in agreement.

"Hmm glad you like it" he replied and tapped her head, its been his habit to tap the latter head he cant help it.

"Put your luggage first in your rooms guys and take a rest so we can start the fun tomorrow, and by the way you can choose a room anytime you want or share it with someone, me and jennie will go in first." Liam said to the gang and intertwined his fingers on jennie before walking inside of the resort hotel.

°°°°°°°°°°°

Author pov

The couple enter thier room that liam pick, jennie let out gaps as soon she saw the beautiful view outside the glass window.

"Wow oppa you really make a good choice in everything, its so beautiful in here and breathtaking." She said and opening the glass slide window, holding the railings and look down.

"Hmmm but this view cant beat how beautiful and breathtaking you are did you know that?" He said as he hug jennie from the back that caused the latter to flinch by the sudden skin ship and liam warm breath on her neck.

"Hmmm i know right" she replied flipping her hair before relaxing on her boyfriend arms.

"Cracky are we?" He chuckle and send small kisses on jennie bare shoulder that send electricity on the latter veins.

"I- I'm telling the truth oppa p-plus y-you said it your s-self o-oppa hmmm" she replied and cant help but to let out a moan from liam small bites in her shoulder.

"I know im just messing with you nini hmm" he replied and continue sucking her shoulder up to her neck and by just doing that he get a sexy moan from the latter.

"L-lili~ ugh~" just by hearing it, he can feel his crotch hardening down there.

"I wanna take you right here right now ruby jane." He said breathing heavy under the back of her neck and he tighten his grip on the latter waist.

"Take me then, im all yours oppa~" she turned around and put her hands under his neck while biting her lips, liam gulp grabbing her waist to his body and pull her neck for a kiss.

Jennie open her mouth when liam bite her lips for an entrance, she grab a fist of his hair to deep in the kiss and let out a moan when the latter sucked her tongue and lick bite her lips.

"God his a good kisser"

They walk to thier bed not breaking the kiss until she feel the bed bump on her feet, she gasp when liam cup her ass cheek and she can feel how hard liam is.

"Oh lord he has  one fine healthy big buddy down there, can i take it?"  She mentally prayed for all the gods above and her errrr pussy.

She let out a surprise squeak when liam push her in thier bed and climb on her top before removing his shirt and throw it somewhere the room.

"Like what you see?" He smirk at her when he saw her looking at his abs.

"Ah ah can i touch it?" She nod asking with red cheek, she's felt shy of her own question.

"Of course you can nini, now where were we?" He ask before attacking her lips down to her neck, and jennie let out a whimper and moan when liam found her sweet spot.

He put his hand under jennie dress and cares her mounds before unlocking her bra "that was fast"  jennie thought to her self.

She bite her lip when liam pinch her hard nipples and bite her neck, liam was about to take jennie dress but some annoying creature banging thier door.

"Hyung!! Lets have dinner the gang is already waiting for you guys downstairs!" Seulgi shout and keep knocking thier door nonstop.

"Fuck what a cockblock, im ganna nock him off" liam gritted his teeth and help jennie fix her self before planting a kiss on her forehead and find his t-shirt.

"Hyung!!!"

"Where coming shut up!" He frustratedly replied and his brother just chuckle at him.

"Okay see you in a minutes downstairs hyung!" He chuckling response and make his way in the elevator.

"Oppa how about errr t-that, im sure that's painful" jennie said looking at liam bulge that so visible to ignore.

"Wait me here I'll just take a short  cold shower and change something comfy too before we go downstairs to eat with them." He said before planting a quick pick on her lips and go to the bathroom and the latter just nod in response before going to her luggage to find something to wear.

»»»»»»»»»»

Err hi guys i just came back from the dead.... Kidding anyways here's an update.