Chapter 16

"Hey baby nini are you free today?" Liam ask on the phone.

"Amm yeah, im kinda bored right now here in the house, my friend's they're all busy with something more like someone." Jennie chuckle as she said it to the other phone, liam called her like a minute ago.

"Who would know that my cousins and brother's takes fancy with your friends hahaha." And then they both laugh as he said that.

"Btw oppa why did you call?" Hennie ask.

"Hmm I'm kinda free right now, would you go out with a date with me?" He replied then ask softly.

"Really!? Sure oppa!" She sat up and replied excitedly.

"Hahaha okay² I'll pick you up in 6pm then, its enough for you to get ready baby nini." He said and the latter blush at the nickname that he just said.

"O-okay... Yes oppa hehehe bye see yeah later." With that jennie cut the call with scattering voice.

Liam blink and chuckle because of jennie cuteness.

AT JENNIE HOUSE

"Oppa is really something tsk." She said and hide her face on her palm.

"Wait! What should i Wear!?" She shout then jump off on her bed then run to her closet finding an outfit for thier date.

She then found a black off shoulder dress with small flowers on it, matching it with her favorite pare off sandals.

Placing it carefully in her bed then she run to her bathroom to take a shower. I want to smell good for my lili oppa okay!?

Its 1 and a half hour when she all done. Its 5:60 now and She still applying a light make up to her face then sign in content after she's done applying it,then wink at her self in the mirror.

"Jennie sweetheart what do you want for dinner?" Her mom shout as she ask her daughter what she want's to eat.

"Nothing mom, oppa will take me to a date tonight sorry." She shout back with apologetic voice.

She pick up her channel sling bag and walk out to her room.

"Oh... What time he'll pick you up? " her mother ask as soon she see her daughter getting down on the stairs.

"Any minutes now mom, he said he wi pick me up in 6." She replied and smile cheekily at her mother.

Mrs. Kim smile and shake her head at her daughter who's really excited at her date with her lili oppa.

"Enjoy then, you really look beautiful my daughter." She said looking at her daughter warmly.

"Will i get it from you duhh." She replied then hug her mom tightly.

"Yes of course!" She giggle with her daughter and hug her back.

Seconds mater they pulled away when the door bell rang and the maid call jennie.

"I think that's liam, go and make a miracle hahaha." Her mother tease and push her out in the house, all she can do is to pout with a red face.

"Take care of my daughter liam, i leave you both cause I'll just finish my cooking." She said to liam as soon they reach outside the house.

"Yes Mrs. Kim" he replied and Mrs. Kim pat her shoulder and then go back inside.

"Hi" jennie shyly greet.

"Hi you look..... Beautiful." Liam said and stare at her lovingly. She just blush and push her chest lightly.

Liam catch her fist and kiss it.