chaptet 1

A boy saves a little girl who is about 6 or 7 years old because she suddenly crosses the road without looking if there is some track crossing the road just because she sees some puppy...

"Hey there little one are you okay?" The boy asks

"En, oppa.. little Jenjen is ok"  While doing an okay sign

"Aish that's good, but little one why are you alone where are your parents?" The boy asks while looking around.

" Amm I run off from my mother because K sees a puppy crossing the road, what if it gets squished by big cars? "The little girl responded while pointing to the cars going back in front of the road.

" Aishh still you should not run off that way, it's so dangerous little Nini"

"Little Nini? " Jennie cutely asked.

"HAHAHAHAHHA why are you so cute? Yes, little Nini from now on that's what imma call you"

Suddenly someone shouted from afar while running. Then hug the little girl.

(?? ask) " Where did you go? Mommy is so worried and almost calls the police aishh " Hugging the little jennie tight.

" Amm aunt, little Nini is okay it's just she saw a puppy and suddenly ran away, and thank god I grabbed her on time before the car could hurt her, by the way, aunt I have to go I'm gonna be late for my game bye see yeah when I see you,"  the boy said before running away.

" Wait oppa what's your name?" Little Jennie shouted.

"Just call me Liam or Lili little one bye" he answered back, shouting.

"W-wait Lili... can Nini marry oppa when Nini grows up Mommy?" Suddenly Mrs. Kim coughed at the sudden question of her daughter, she ignored it and carried her daughter home.

From that day onward little Jenjen made an oat and promised to find her future husband and make him hers.

15 years later
Jennie Pov.

An alarm rings around the big room and beautiful cat-like eyes open with a pretty face that looks so annoyed because of the sound. She sat up rubbed her eyes and stretched her beautiful hand. Looking around and shooting the alarm died... Just kidding. Shot the ringing alarm off.

Getting out of the king-size bed and going to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

Minutes later someone knocks at my door. "Young miss your mom asked me to tell you that breakfast is ready and please come down and eat with them," The maid said.

"Okay be right there in a minute thanks manang beth".

"Yes young miss"

Downstairs.

Jennie's Pov

"Morning Mom and Dad." I kiss my parents on both cheeks.

"Ahem, we're here you know how about us sis? Right, Kai? " Teahyung said and looked at Kai.

" Right, right. Our little sister doesn't know us anymore huhuhu" Kai dramatically said.

" Ohh please stop you two, you're older than me and still acting like a child hmph," I said while rolling my cat-like eyes.

" ouch," kai said.

"Pain my heart is in pain huhuhu look Mom, Dad, our sister bullied us huhuhu" Teahyung said while wiping his nonexistent tears.

"Ewww torong you look like a shit when you cry," Rosie said while making her way to the table.

"Good morning uncle, auntie, and cousin"

"Wah! Bible girl you curse?? " Kai said in shock.

"Oh, sorry about that. It's all Teah's fault, sorry lord my mouth is bad" Rosie mumbled and did a cross sign.

" WHAT!! aishhh I'm out of here hmph" V said

"I'm going now Mom,  Dad. I'm gonna pick up my boyfriend and go to work bye love yeah".

"Wait V I'm coming with you i don't wanna be with these demons, "Kai said and hurriedly ran to V.

"Eh? By the way Mom, Dad I'm going too. I'm gonna be late for school, let's go Rosie" and then I grabbed Rosie who was about to eat the food.

"Aishh but I just got here and I didn't finish the food yet" Rosé pouted.

"Okay, I'm going first then," Jennie responded.

"Aishh this brat, bye Uncle Auntie." Rosie takes the sandwich and leaves.

"Okay off you go and be careful on the way, bye girls," My dad said

Third person PoV

"Yes dad/ uncle" The girls walk out of the house and ride their cars and go to their school.

Rosie is the first one to arrive at the university, she is in a hurry to go to the cafeteria to buy food forgetting her cousin who just arrived.

Jennie who was getting out of her car and looked around, she rolled her eyes when she saw her cousin hungrily eating her food.

She rolled her eyes again and turned her back before walking away. Jennie who just entered her classroom was greeted by her friends Irene, Nayeon, Mina, and Sana.

" Hi girls" Jennie responded and put her stuff on her table and took her set.

"Girl, have you heard? There is a transferee in our fashion and business class? " Nayeon said

"Yeah, I've also heard that there's four of them and they'll have handsome pretty faces let's just wait and see." Sana reply

" You two when it comes to handsome faces and gossiping you're always present," Mina said while doing a tsk sound.

"Okay stop it the teacher is here you three go back to your seats," Irene said and took her seat next to Jennie.

"Yes MOM hahaha" The trio responded while laughing and went to their seats.

"Tsk kids" Irene responded annoyed and then Jennie giggled next to her.

"What?"Irene ask.

"Nothing" Jennie responded still giggling.

"Wait, where's Rosie? Damn that chipmunk she's late"