Chapter 23

Author pov

The couple is now making there way to the ground flor to meet with the others hand and hand. The waitress guide them to the gang table and thank her after.

"Hi guys" jennie greeted them and take a sit to the chair liam pull for her and the latter sat beside her as soon she said her thanks to him.

"Finally i can eat, what took you both so long? Im hungry~" rosé complain.

"Errr oppa is taking a shower and im finding my clothes before enjoying the view outside our unit." She alibi placing foods on her plate not looking at them to hide her blushing face.

"But when i came to nock your door hyung sounds annoyed did i disturbed something?" He ask wiggling his eyebrows on the couple and jennie chough of what the latter says and drink the water liam give her.

"I really did, did i? HAHAHAHAHA- uff uff" he choke from the food that jisoo put from his mouth and take irene juice.

"What was that!?" He angrily said glaring at the smiling chicken.

"Oh that? That was for stoping them making my niece stupid" he said and smack seulgi head.

"Now you said it hyung, i dont feel to teased this couple instead i want to punch bear face." Tzuyu said staring at his older brother blankly.

"Hey!! Im your elder brother you know, show some respect!" Seulgi exclaimed looking at his younger brother with wide eyes.

"Okay² stop this nonsense, no one will be punching each other face until you finish your food and get out from this table." Liam said looking at his two brats brothers.

"What do you mean hyung?" Seulgi cant help but to ask.

"No one is aloud to punch a face until you done eating, to make it clear y'all can punch seul  after the meal." He replied like its not a big deal at all that his brother will get punch.

"Hyung!!! How could you? You dont love your baby brother anymore?" He exclaimed at him then pout.

But liam just raise his eyebrow at him and continue feeding him self and jennie who's smirking at him.

"You couple is so evil, just because you didn't finish fucking each other amp!" He whine them call the waiter to order another food, he's not planning to leave this table in order to not get beaten with the guys around him who's already done with thier meal.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Seulgi pov

Im still here in the table eating my 7th order food, damn im so full and its 9pm already and the gang is not leaving my side huhu.

"Guys me and the girls will just go outside to build a bonfire, anyone of you want to come and help us?" Irene said looking at the boys who's patiently waiting for seulgi to finish his food for the 7th times.

"Hmm I'll go"  Cheayoung and jeongyeon said in unison dont bother about liam his always on his nini side.

I look helplessly at irene silently thanking her on my eyes for taking the others with her. All i to do now is how to escape from the two here who's not bulging a muscle to go with the others huhu.

"Miss i will order another meal please." I called the waitress and she nob before taking my order then left.

"Good luck hyung i hope you dont wake up tomorrow with an upset stomach." Cheayoung said before following the others outside the building.